𝟝_ℂ𝕠𝕚𝕥𝕦𝕤

Rated: R18+

WARNING: Running, fear, obsession, lying, and begging, gaslighting, manipulating, chasing.

•---------•

"What's this? Did you two fight or something?"

Who would expect that Ichimatsu and Todomatsu would fight? Though they always fight with each other, this phenomenon rarely happens between Ichi and Todo. That's why Osomatsu was surprised to see his two younger brothers ignoring each other. Not only that, but Ichi has a big patch on his cheeks.

Even with his cheeky question and how he should read the room, Osomatsu is simply a curious person. He's a leader, and they need to tell him. "Hey, hey. Come on! Don't tell me that you two fought because you guys have the same person you like~"

"Oi! Osomatsu! Shut up!" Choromatsu interfered, shutting down Osomatsu, but he still continued.

"Eh~ why? Wait..." It took him a minute to realize that, for the first time, he was right on something.

.

"No way!!!"

"Shut up!" Choromatsu had to smack his head before he could continue to scream and wake everyone in their neighborhood.

It's been three days since their brothers haven't spoken to each other, and they noticed this when Todomatsu asked Jyushimatsu to hand him the soy sauce that is only an inch away from Ichi. So instead of asking Ichimatsu, he asked Jyushimatsu, which was far away from it.

"I'm going first." Todomatsu muttered, standing up from the table and taking the empty plate. As soon as he closed the door. Ichi followed, but instead of sleeping.

"I'm going out."

"At this time!" Choromatsu exclaimed that currently it's ten. Ichimatsu had only ignored him. As soon as he was out too, they began to form a circle and discuss this cold atmosphere.

"Hey, hey. What is happening? Don't tell me that I was right?!"

"Shut up. And I don't know how it came to this—well, I mean. I know. Maybe."

"Make up your mind, brurazer!"

"Hustle! Hustle! Muscle muscle!"

"You're not helping Jyushimatsu..."

Choromatsu sighed and inhaled before telling them everything he had witnessed. He's kind of surprised as to why he only opened this up to his brothers. He should have said it before, but he forgot. Don't blame him, as the following day after that event is the Nyaa Hashimoto concert.

"I see, I see. So that's what happened—what!? " Just like Osomatsu's surprise look. Karamatsu also held one. They can't believe what they heard. Is that even true? Out of all the brothers? The one who doesn't want to show himself to society and is scared when humans make contact with him. Just have sex? But that is not the surprise they are expecting... perhaps.

'I can't believe that Ichimatsu has something like that!' They're surprised, as the person with whom he did it is the one Todomatsu likes. 'What an opera!'

"Why are you also surprised, Jyushi? Aren't you also there?" Choro muttered, glancing at Jyushi's surprised look, who simply chuckled. "your right!"

"Wait! Wait! Am I hearing right? You're not lying?"

"WHY THE FUCK WOULD I LIE?" For an elder brother, he sure is dumb. Not surprising. He should by now know that Choromatsu is telling the truth. Most of the time