𝟜_ℂ𝕠𝕚𝕥𝕦𝕤

Rated: R18+

WARNING: hostility, fighting, possessiveness, semi-obsession, past, trauma. Ex.

•---------•

It was a simple, drunken accident that you already knew would end in something like this. You already controlled it, but because of his scent. His, oh, so sweet scent. You lost it when he yelled for your name.

An omega in distress who needs his alpha's help So stupid of you. You're angry that you let your desire win. Even if Ichimatsu had told you countless times that he wanted it as well, he has this feeling that you two really click.

He doesn't know why he has those feelings; it's because of your persona "Matsuno-san... It's not really how you felt; I took advantage of you. It's your persona and not the real you."

"B-but, I do! I willingly told you."

"It's best if you go home."

"W-what?" This surprises Ichimatsu. Was he getting rejected because you two had made love? Isn't this also what you wanted? You approached him first that night at the market and greeted him at your workplace. what more. You gave him more strawberries than the others. It simply means that you like him. Right?

"Matsuno-san... Just be thankful that you're not a female and we didn't fully have sex. Because I could have impregnated you."

"S-so what? Am fine with that."

"You're not thinking right now... We don't even know each other w... We don't even know each other. We're just acquaintances."

You were right. At this point, you two just had a one-night stand with no intended meaning, no relationship, and no thought of redoing it. That's what you think at that moment, but for Ichi, it was the opposite. He wants to feel that tension again. He wants to feel your touch. Touching him again.

It wouldn't be surprising if anyone told him that he was just feeling touch starve as he was a virgin all his life and is now experiencing it. It became a sort of addiction to him, and one time wasn't enough. Before he could explain himself again, he simply told you that it wasn't this persona of his and that it was him.

He was pushed out of the apartment.

This is why you hate being an Alpha in this shitty normal world... They thought they wanted it as well, but in reality. It's like a drug. They're getting hypnotized because of your scent and dominant aura. The same case happened back then with your ex. He became so controlling, not wanting for you to meet anyone else but him, being obsessive and possessive over little things.

It was a good thing that before he could force himself on you. You had run away from your past and started a fresh one, and now it's like history is repeating itself again. You don't want to run away again; you're tired of leaving. You're tired of picking another new you.

'Fuck... I hate this. Why am I in this world?

Ichimatsu was still silently standing outside your apartment; he couldn't simply move as he was still shocked. It hurt him very much. Though he didn't lose his virginity, it's likely the point of this all. He just wanted to know why you looked so scared. He really does want to do that. That's why he called you.

Maybe... He just needs to research more about these three dynamics and how to fix this situation. Though he hates to ask for help. But it leaves him no choice. If it's the only thing, to talk to you again and see you. This is the way.

"What? You want me to tell you about those things?" Choromatsu had a look of suspicion as to why Ichimatsu asked him about that. It's like he forgot that he didn't return home the other day and walk in like he was just out strolling. And before any of them could ask him where he went, Ichimatsu had sprinted to the bathroom.