𝟛_ℂ𝕠𝕚𝕥𝕦𝕤

- Read at your own risk.

- Again, no MINOR!

- This is a long ass chapter, so don't you dare skip it! as well as all the details and story here. would be very important for a future chapter. and don't just skip at the sex scenes (like me when I read, lol).

- I find myself not guilty for writing this until morning. Just for you, hoes! Time check. It's currently 4:02 a.m.

I hope you're reading this! You really need to read the bold words first so you can understand more of the chapter. (Don't think you're not guilty of skipping this part. Also me. XOXO)

Rated: R18+

WARNING: Huffing, mumbling, moaning, pegging, and thrusting, half-sex, manipulating, addiction, passive, almost obsession.

•---------•

Todomatsu did follow your request, and unlike before, instead of inhaling that much sweetness and urging yourself not to go feral, and having dirty thoughts about taking him to the spot. Now, he has the same scent as his brother. The not-so-sweet, but in a soothing way.

He also set up boundaries that you can't help but smile at. Unlike before, whenever you go, he's always brushing himself against you. Today, he's just peacefully chatting with the customer without always glancing back at you or nearing you.

That's what you thought at first. He started glancing at you after the morning ended and the afternoon arrived. You thought that maybe he wanted to talk, but he's afraid that you would push him again if he went near you, and he doesn't know if he released too many pheromones.

You chuckled, finding it adorable. You then took a deep breath before walking toward him, wanting to start a conversation, but before you could do so, a customer walked in, or rather, his brothers did. And for some reason you didn't find yourself getting startled that Todomatsu has four more twin brothers.

Maybe because you went to their house? You didn't even get to enter when your nose immediately caught their many scents. Which was not surprising as it is their domain. That's why you also wanted to go home soon, as your body couldn't take it.

Before you could greet them, they were immediately pushed outside by Todomatsu.

"L/N-san, can you look out for my shift for a minute? I-I'm just going to take care of something—thank you!"

"Sure...?"

"What was that all about, L/N-san?" One of your coworkers asks in confusion why Todomatsu suddenly acts so hastily.

You simply shrugged, "I don't know. Let's just go back to work. Good day, this stall is open." Still, even if you're busy taking orders, you can't help but glance outside.

"Are you okay?"

Glancing back at the customer, you nodded. "Huh? Yes, your order will be ready soon. Please wait beneath the red lantern to the right."

'What was that?' You didn't expect For Todomatsu to kneel in front of his brothers and then, afterward, slam his head on the ground and even make a crack. You didn't mean to glance back, but you did, only to focus your eyes on the coffee machine again. Now you know why they believe you.