𝟚_ℂ𝕠𝕚𝕥𝕦𝕤

Theme: guilt, forgiveness, knowing, comfort.

•---------•

A week has passed since the incident occurred, and it was like only Todomastsu remembered what had happened. He tried to give a hint, thinking that the memory just needed a restart. But no, even if he showed the obvious part. Which was his neck.

Y/N L/N just simply ignored him. He has mixed feelings because of this. Confused, hurt, and most of all, it bothered him so much that he just wanted to go straight to where she was and yell why she was acting neither blind nor deaf.

Maybe because she was guilty of what she did and can't face him.

What have I done?

This was just a day before that incident happened, and that thought was the first thing you could think of after waking up. Heck, you didn't get enough sleep because of it. It's not that you don't remember what occurred that night; no, it was so vivid that you remembered every detail, even the smallest one. But what made you sigh in relief is that you didn't go further than sniffing, nibbling, and pinching Matsuno-san.

But even so, you feel horrible that you took advantage of him. Good thing that before it went deeper, you snapped out of it by the sound of a loud ring tone. That was coming from his phone. As you regain your consciousness, you immediately back away from him.

Only to come back when he started falling. Seeing what you've done, you straightaway fix his clothes and wipe the sweat and drool from his face. As the ring continued to ring, you thanked God that your mind was focused on the sound and not on Matsuno-san's sweet smell, which quickly settled down as he was now fast asleep.

After you were done with Matsuno-san, you quickly picked up his phone.

"You Asshole! Where are you?!" Choromatsu expects to get a joking tone on the other line, making another excuse about how he got lost on his way home and settled it with a drink at a nearby spot. Obviously, taking Osomatsu's excuses

Only to get stunned for a minute when he heard a female voice. A female voice! Instead of receiving a reply to your hello, you heard a muffled scream. Making up the words that you could hear.

Something like, Is this a joke? This is real, right? What the fuck!

Finally someone had answered it, and for some reason it was deeper than the first person, "H-hello, who is this?"

"Hello? Um, is this Matsuno-san's guardian? I'm his co-worker, and I was about to call because Matsuno-san has passed out."

"I-is that so? Can you send the location so we can go and fetch him?" Now this time it was a different voice, but instead of asking who you were talking to, You just hang up the phone and send the location of the coffee shop. You quickly glance back at Matsuno, who is still fast asleep. Just seeing the red spot in his neck, you clinched your eyes and smacked your forehead. Educating yourself on what you have done

You feel sick and guilty for how you didn't control yourself. You wanted to apologize, ask for forgiveness, and hope this was just an incident that should be forgotten. You want him to forget everything that has happened, but who are you kidding? He obviously doesn't want to forget about it.

He made it too obvious. You really did want to talk to him but every time your eyes land at each other. The guilt comes first. You feel like a coward; you don't deserve to even have one for what you've done.