#7 annabeth

ANNABETH POV

When I woke up Percy was gone. Knowing him I knew he wouldn't be able to not explore the surrounding waters. He arrived home at 08:00 exactly, he ran into my arms while panting like a dog.

"Boy have I got something to tell you"

"What is it seaweed brain" I sigh.

He tells me about a coral reef, how he thinks he saw some mermaids and an atheist fish?! He was very pressed about that fish.

But mermaids? Surely he's wrong. Mermaids are only supposed to be in Poseidons palace but the ones he described there are nothing like the ones he described here.

We hear the doorbell ring, a few minutes later Paul brings in Zac.

"Hey! I'm going out with my friends to the café later today wanna come?"

I look at Percy,

"Sure" he says happily.

At the café Zac introduces us to his girlfriend Evie along with, mimmi, Ondina, sirena and his best friend Cam. They all seem nice.

Cam has to leave to go work, sirena gets pulled aside by the café owner who I assume is her girlfriend and Evie goes back to mind her shop so it's just me, Percy, Zac, mimmi and Ondina.

We chatted for a bit and talked about our interests but Zac didn't talk a lot.

Ondina, mimmi and sirena are apparently homeschooled which is cool but that means they won't be going to the same school as us.

We were about to stand up when Percy accidentally spilled his drink, all over the table and all over Zac.

Percy apologised but Zac seemed panicked.

I don't see why I'm sure it'll just wash off.

Zac starts to run away-

"I NEED THE TOILET"

Why is he going that way- there's a toilet inside the café.

"I think this is our cue to leave" mimmi shrugs and both her and Ondina run away.

Weird...

A/n

Thanks for all the support it's greatly appreciated:)