#9 Zac&Percy

ZAC PoV

First day back at school since summer break. Rita has made sure I'm in most of the same classes as Percy and annabeth, math,, English, chemistry and biology.

Both math and English have new teachers, the English teacher is my uncle, paul blofis and math has another teacher who also transferred from the US. We've been needing a new English teacher for a while but I wonder where our old math teacher went.

I ask Percy if he's nervous to start going to a new school, he shakes his head. He explains how he's been to many different elementary and middle schools because he always seemed to be in the wrong places at the wrong time and get expelled for things that aren't his fault..

Honestly that's a bit scetchy to say the least, he can't of always been there when something bad happened surely he wouldn't of got expelled just for that.

I look at my schedule to see what class we have first.

Math.

With a Mrs Dodds...

PERCY POV

NO!

It can't be...

It's impossible...

Monsters shouldn't be able to be this far away from Olympus...

How did she know I'm here!

We walk into the classroom, both me and Annie are nervous.

I mean there can be more than one mrs Dodds surely it's not my old enemy...

Γαμωτο!

I cuss in Greek.

It is her...

"So we meet again Perseus Jackson!" I grip onto riptide in my pocket tightly.

How... how is this possible...

Annabeth glares at her as we sit down next to Evie and cam.

"Hey you okay you seem startled?" Evie asks me

I let out a small "umm hmm" Evie looked at me- she definitely didn't believe me

"You're acting strange, are you sure?"

I panicked and blurted out...

"I NEVER THOUGHT ID SEE HER AGAIN"

"Who?"

I mumble, "mrs Dodds"

"You mean you know her?"

"She's the reason I got kicked out of one of my schools"

Now cam started to chime in too "why what happened"

I didn't know what to say so I snapped "I uhh she tried to groom me and no one believed me!"

Annabeth sighed.

Well I mean what was I supposed to say, she tried to kill me!

"BE QUIET MR JACKSON OR ELSE ILL TELL THE PRINCIPAL"

I sat in silence for the remainder of the period...