xChapter 12 - The Cafeteria Conundrum (Epilogue)

Author's Note: Hey it's me again, Preston108. Sorry if I'm doing these too many times (I'll stop if people ask). I just want to say thanks to everyone who's been reading the series, I'm really glad that you are. Sorry that this last storyline was kind of all over the place, I promise that future ones will be more focused. That being said it's time for another set of Sun Shorts so I hope you enjoy them!

SUN SHORT #1 - Repercussions

In the teacher's lounge, Aken Amnestor is arguing with several teachers regarding Gabriel Griffon.

"How could we hire someone like that?!" Mr. Amnestor asks as he debates with another teacher, Zesti Champion.

"I don't know but I'm just glad nobody got hurt," Ms. Champion responds.

"This situation shouldn't have happened in the first place!" Mr. Amnestor yells. However, after realizing what he's done he quiets down, "I'm sorry for getting so mad at you, I know it isn't your fault."

"It's okay, we're all going through a lot right now."

Mr. Amnestor sighs as he takes a sip of his coffee. A coffee that despite its bitterness, isn't as bitter as the situation he unknowingly let happen.

SUN SHORT #2 - A Bro Is A Bro

"I'm telling you, Ronnie, you're gonna love it here," Alex says as he shows Ronnie around the Dawnbreak Fitness & Health Center. A gym with a ton of equipment as well as specialized trainers in many different fields.

"Well if you say so," Ronnie says as he walks over to a machine, "though I've never been to a gym before. How do all of these work?"

"Wait you've never been to a gym before?! How'd you get so strong?"

"Oh uh, real-world practice y'know."

"I see, well Ronnie, I gotta go now, my boxing lessons start in a minute," Alex says as he walks away.

Ronnie looks around the gym and notices an extremely buff person doing squats, he walks over and waits until the man is done doing his set before asking, "Hey I'm new here, do you know how the machines work?"

The muscular dude turns around revealing himself to be, Christopher Wrinkle.

"Ronnie! You go to this gym too?!" Christopher exclaims with a smile on his face.

"Uh yeah, I told Alex that I wanted to get stronger so he sent me here."

"I see, I see, so if that's how he wants to do it then let's go!"

Ronnie looks confused at Christopher and then asks, "I'm sorry, what are we doing?"

"I'm going to make you my new gym bro!" Christopher says as he gets out a container of protein. As Christopher begins to take out several different pre-workout and energy drink objects from his bag, Ronnie begins to question what he's gotten himself into.

SUN SHORT #3 - History Repeats

Sometime after school got out the day of the muffin incident, Sam & Ray are walking back to their home.

"Y'know, it's kinda funny," Ray begins to say.

"What is?" Sam asks.

"Just how you told them not to get into any fights. We were told the same thing back when we were kids and didn't listen."

"Well, I guess there is some point to it. The older generation has already gotten their fix of fighting and is tired of it. While the newer ones have barely gotten a taste."

"Since when did you get so wise?"

"I was always wise Ray, you just never cared to notice."

Ray laughs at Sam's joke as the two continue to walk down the street.

SUN SHORT #4 - The End?!

"Perhaps we should see if Hamster needs anything else for us to do, he could give us those muffins again," Alex suggests as he walks down the hall with Ronnie & Marcus.

"I don't know, while the muffins are great, I'd rather have people come seek us out, y'know?" Marcus says.

"Yeah, what Marcus said," Ronnie interjects.

As the three continue walking down the hall, Marcus feels someone tap his shoulder. He turns around to see Aken Amnestor standing there.

"Oh hey, Mr. Amnestor, what's up?" Marcus asks the teacher.

"Hey Marcus, since you're the club founder I thought it would be right to tell you this first," Mr. Amnestor begins to say.

"Tell me what?"

Amnestor takes a sip of his coffee and sighs before stating, "It's over."

"What's over?" Marcus asks confused.

"Your club, The Miracle Clinic. I'm disbanding it," Amnestor states coldly.

See You Next Chapter!~