Leaving Berk

Toothless

I blushed and smiled as Hiccup kissed me back and smiled as he said we could finish what my dad couldn't. What do you say, bud? Are you up to killing that dragon? I  sighed and said only as long as you listen to me. I blushed and said of course. I  blushed and turned to my father and called you disappoint me, Father climbed onto Toothless's back and smiled as he took off. I smiled as he blushed and said you have any ideas for luring her. I nodded and said just blast the nest. That should piss her off. I nodded and roared, blasting the mountain side breaking open the nest, and roared meet your maker, tyrant!! I smiled as I heard you, traitor, you will die for your betrayal! I smiled and roared stand for your freedom rally to your rightful king. I smiled as the dragons the queen so carefully controlled broke free and flew to my side as the queen rose. I  smiled as we fought and Killed the queen and smiled as I  tore the queen's head from her neck and picked it up and flew back to berk, dropping it at Stoick's feet and roaring as I landed.
Hiccup sighed and said you don't have to thank us, but that's the head of the one responsible for the raids. I growled and narrowed my eyes and said I'd be careful if I were you, Viking. I still haven't forgotten nor forgiven you for your betrayal and violence. I watched as stoick said they never wanted to be what we've accused them of, did they? Hiccup sighed and said no, they didn't look around you. There are hundreds of dragons here, yet they don't attack unless commanded or provoked out of survival. I sighed and turned to my humanoid form and said you have committed a more egregious crime to dragons than simply fighting us off during the raid. I  sighed and said you've turned on your own flesh and blood you abused and neglected, turning away your child. There is no excuse for such transgressions. You will have to face your creator upon your death. Pray he will be merciful as I am. I sighed and turned to the others, and said we make our temporary home here until my queen makes her choice. I sighed and said as for you turning to the village, you have abused an innocent child, and for that, I can not forgive you. I swear one day, you will face Odin himself, and I fear for you all on that day. I sighed and looked at hiccup, and said you, my love, must choose. Do we stay or do we leave? Hiccup blushed and said I can't leave. Even though my life here has been hell, I still stand with my people. I nodded and said I support you. Regardless of what you choose, you are my life. You've freed me and all dragons from the biggest and most brutal tyrants. I smiled as I raised my voice and said  Hail to queen Hiccup, Dragon queen and savoir of worlds! I smiled as the dragons screeched and bowed. I smiled as I pulled my mate to my side and kissed her forehead, and said you will forever be my queen.

The Pet Human On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara