⚡Abusive Mythra x Male Reader⚡

( For some context this chapter isn't connected to the earlier one's that included Mythra)

You've been dating Mythra for a 2 years now and it's been horrible. At first your relationship with her was perfect. She was so affectionate and loving towards you. It was like cloud 9 for you. But then the aggressive behavior started. She was becoming a little more distant and cold with her snarky remarks to you but you brushed it off. And then there were days where she would completely ignore you or would be gone for days. Then the beatings began. Sure she had a  temper but this was too far.

It was currently 8:30 am and you were in the kitchen drinking some coffee. You would have to start making Mythra her breakfast or else she would get very mad. You got up and started to make some scrambled eggs. After that you made her some bacon and then you heard the bedroom door open. It was her but she looked cranky as hell. As soon as she saw you making food she marched over to where you were .

Mythra: Y/N what the hell is that? I don't want eggs dumbass!

Y/N: Oh..Well I can make you something else..ah-

She pulled your hair and due to her being taller that you she lowered her face towards you and looked at you with her cold golden eyes.

Mythra: Listen you idiot either you make my food right or we're going to have problems! God, why do you have to be so stupid Y/N?

Y/N: S-sorry babe I can-

Mythra: SHUT UP!

She grabs your hand and places it on the hot stove burning it.

Y/N: Ahhhh Mythra stop that hurts!!

You squirmed and tried to move away but her strength was much greater than yours. She then threw you to the ground. Your hand was now all red.

Mythra: The next time you mess up it'll be the side of your face got it?

You were restraining some tears and only nodded in response.

Mythra: Alright now get up and go buy me some groceries. You're gonna make me a steak tonight and it better be good.

She threw you a shopping list and then kicked you in the stomach causing all the air in you to leave.

Mythra: Stupid idiot, you can never do anything right.

You went out and bought some food at the supermarket and got everything on the list. If you were to miss a single item it would mean trouble for you. You picked up the bags full of food and began walking home. During the walk you began to reflect on think on why you stayed with the abusive blonde. She made you pay for every bill or fine that gets in the mail. Recently since you're the only on who provides and works, you begin to realize things seem a lot different when you returned home for work.

You entered the house and saw Mythra painting her nails. She also looked to be talking on the phone with someone.

Mythra: Yeah okay come by tomorrow then. See ya!

She hung up the phone and saw you near the couch.

Mythra: What the hell are you looking at dumbass?

Y/N: Nothing never mind. Here I got all the food you asked for.

Mythra: Get your ass cooking and it better be delicious. 

She then gets up from where she was seated and whispers in your ear.

Mythra: My sister is coming over and if you tell her anything, you're gonna get the beating of a lifetime got it?

Y/N: y-yes mam.