🕸Spider Demon x Male Reader Part 2🕸

It's been 2 years since you rescued the Spider Demon from Mount Natagumo. You've grown used to calling her Mom as she did act as a surrogate of sorts but sometimes as a romatic partner. She cleans up the house and cooks food but also loves to give you massages and cuddles. Sometimes you wonder if she's into you as occasionally she would drop an item and bend over towards you and looks back to make sure your watching. Other times she drops flirtatious comments towards you like "I almost got killed by a katana, I wonder how long your katana is"~, while giving you a wink or a lick of her lips. Today was a day full of flirting and her touching you. Nightfall came and you were laying down in bed with Mom. You were both watching TV until 10 PM hit.

Spider Mom: My dear Y/N I think it's time to go to sleep. 

Y/N: Oh okay then.

Y/N grabs the remote and turns the TV off. She scoots closer to you and presses her body against yours. Darkness filled the room and you try your best to go to sleep, but you find yourself to be too distracted. Her large breasts are pressed agaist your arm, and they're making it hard to sleep. You try your best to ignore them but to your dismay, an erection is forming in your pajamas. And even worse, the burge is clearly visible even with a blanket on.

Y/N's inner thought: Please don't notice! Please don't notice! Plea-

Unfortunatley her soft voice inturrupts your inner thought.

Spider Mom: My dear Y/N, that bulge is pretty big! Are my breasts really distracting you that much?

Y/N: Ummm maybe?

Y/N was shaking a little. Mom found out about his erection. Fantastic...

Spider Mom: An erection is nothing to be afraid of, it's completely normal. It's nothing to be ashamed of dear. If you want, maybe we can have some fun? A little bit of fun wouldn't hurt. 

Y/N: Oh um alright. But what exactly do you mean by fun?

Spider Mom: Why don't I show you?

She gets up on her knees and slowly begins to undo her kimono. She lets it fall to reveal the reast of her milky-white body. You examine her short and curvaceous physique. She then gets on top of you and starts to remove your pajama bottoms. She took them off and threw them to the side. Your dick stands up tall and proud. She looks at it for a few seconds.

Spider Mom: Oh my! Your dick is a very good size! You're a very special guy my Y/N. And I'm very lucky gal.

She leans in and starts licking the sides of your dick. You let out a moan. She takes it as a sign to continue so she does just that. She gives you a smile before she put the tip of your dick in her mouth. She quickly begins bobbing her head up and down, and using her tongue to swirl aroud the sides of your dick. You place your hands on her head, encouraging her to give you more. She's giving it all she has, and feel the end approaching.

Y/N: I'm gonna cum!

After a few minutes, you feel like you're about to burst. Mom speeds up the sucking and tongue licking, desperate for your cum. Minutes pass and you release your load into Mom's mouth and down her throat. She seems to  be happily drinking it all. She takes your dick out of her mouth and licks her lips. She gives you a warm smile.

Y/N: That was great, thanks Mom..

Spider Mom: You know, whenever we have some fun you can call me Mommy~

Y/N: Okay....Mommy..

Spider Mommy: Good boy!

You then look at her chest where her large breasts were spilled out into the air.