🔥Loving wife Pyra x Male Reader🔥

(Once again this chapter isn't connected to the earlier one where you were now dating Pyra and Mythra.)

You were in heaven right now. You were real comfortable in your bed and began to feel some breathing hitting you in the face. You slowly open your eyes  and see the beautiful face of your wife Pyra. Her face was inches away from yours, and you slowly made your way closer to her face to pull her in for slow and soft kiss. This gets her to wake up slowly and give in to the kiss as well. She then looks at you with a half sleepy smile. You feel her warm fingers carressing your cheek.

Pyra: Good morning babe..*yawns*

Y/N: Morning hun..

Since you two were lying on your sides while facing each other, you tried to wrap your arms around her waist, with you burying your arm under her weight. She returns the favor and wraps her hands around your neck.

Pyra: My my, someone is affectionate today.

Y/N: Well that's because it's you, I'd do anything for you. Now how about some breakfast?

Pyra: That sounds good hun.

The two of you get up from bed and Pyra starts to put on her favorite red robe.

Pyra: Hey babe, can you help my tie me robe please?

You walk over to her and tie her robe. The then ruffles your hair as thanks.

Pyra: Thanks, now let's head over to the kitchen.

Y/N: Alright then let- woah!

She then scoops you up in her arms and carries you bridal style. She opens the bedroom door with her foot and heads down the stairs. You then nuzzle into her chest and get comfy in her arms. She then sets you down on the kitchen.

Pyra: Alright relax for a little babe, I'm gonna make us some breakfast.

Y/N: How about I help you babe?

Pyra: *shakes head* No I want you to relax today. You've worked too many hours to get me what I want, now it's your turn to relax.

She points you to the couch where you sit down on, she then comes around and puts a blanket over you.

Pyra: Sit tight, I'll make you some breakfast, then we'll cuddle.

She turns around and turns the stove on. She pulls out food from the fridge and pantry. She seems tp be making something big if it takes all this. You then see her twisting some oranges, signifying her making some juice.

You watched some TV until you saw a tray of food heading your way. Pyra had decided to give you breakfast in the couch. She set her plate down too. She set the little table on top of you and gave you a forkful of scrambled egg.

Pyra: Here you go hun, open up!

Y/N: Ahhhh

She feeds you the egg and this goes on for a couple of minutes. After you finish your scrambled eggs, she moves onto some pancakes. She cuts a piece up for you and hovers the piece in front of your nose.

Y/N: Mmmm smells good.

Pyra: Prepared with love, now open up hun!

You eaa the piece of pancake and eat the rest of it after being fork fed. After you were done eating she cleaned the are and ate her breakfast. She then snuggled up against you under the blanket.

Pyra: You're really warm Y/N, it's real nice to hold you.

Y/N: Thanks Pyra, even you always are the big spoon.

The two of you continue to watch some tv, and you felt Pyra wrap her arm around you stomach and resting her chin on your neck. You could feel her earings touching your neck. She then uses her position to her advantage and gives you a peck on the cheek. You can feel your face heating up.

Pyra: I love it when you get flustered Y/N , it's adorable.

Y/N: Come on, quit teasing me. 

She giggles and play with your hair. 

Pyra: Marrying you was the best decision I've ever made in my life Y/N.

Y/N: Yeah I'm also glad I'm with you.

She pulls you closer with more of her warmth traveling to your body.

Pyra: You're so sweet Y/N, how about I show how much you mean to me?

She then lets you go and changes positions on the couch. She unties her robe and reveals she's wearing nothing underneath but a red bra and panties. She takes them both off and lays on her back and spreads her long legs. 

Pyra: I want you inside me Y/N , please be my first...

You couldn't believe what was happening. You've been married to Pyra for 8 months now and this the first time you're gonna do it with her. 

Y/N: Are you sure Pyra? I don't want to force anything on you.

Pyra: I am certain Y/N , now take off your pants please.

You undid your pajama bottom and took off your blanket. You reveal your hardened member to her entrance. You rub the tip against her lower lips and hear her moan.

Pyra: P-please Y/N don't tease me..

You then stick it in her and try to sink it further when you her her whimper in pain. Her eyes widened as she looked at you and covered her mouth. You look down and see that she's slightly bleeding. 

Y/N: Are you okay babe?

Pyra: Y-yes I'm fine. It's my first time Y/N, this is normal. I just need to get used to your size...

Y/N: Come here hun..

You lean down and kiss her warm lips. She gives into the kiss and carresses both of your cheeks with her hands. Your tongue invaded her mouth, with her moaning into the kiss, her vibrations going to you. Your hands travel to her hips and you begin to thrust foward. She gaps in your mouth and looks down.

Pyra: Y/N , ah you're so big!

Y/N: I'm glad you like it Pyra.

You thrust in her slow, with her moaning everytime.

Pyra: F-faster Y/N..

You grab onto her hips and thrust into her even faster. She then pushes against your force to help. She's a sweaty and moaning mess.

Pyra: Oh god Y/N , fertilize me, breed me, impregnate me!!!

You slam into her faster with her insides become more tighter and wet.

Y/N: Pyra, Pyra, Pyra!! 

Pyra: Y/N !!!

You then tense up as Pyra flips the position, she gets up and pushes you down, with her now being on top. She grabs your member with her warm hand and directs it into her asshole. She sits down on it and moans.

Y/N: Ahh Pyra! You're so tight!

No idle chit chat for her as she has already started hopping on your dick. Her enormous, pillowy ass smacking on your abdomen, her large breasts bouncing up and down..

Y/N: I love you Pyra!

Pyra: I love you Y/N so much and I-ah ahhhh~

Y/N: Gahhh~

The both of you have reached your limit, with Pyra quaking violently and collapsing on top of you.

Pyra: That was great Y/N, thank you for being my first.

Y/N: You're welcome hun, thank you for letting me be your first.

Pyra: ~Soo you came inside me, I guess that means you'll be a father, but I know you'll be a good father.~

Y/N: Well I can't wait to see!

9 months later the two of you had a child. You were as happy as can be with your loving wife and child.