🎤Hatsune Miku x Male Reader🎤

Y/N is Hatsune Miku's personal bodyguard and protector. You would escort her from concerts, to restaurants, and shops. He made sure no harm would come to the vocaloid by standing close to her and keeping and eye out for danger. In just a few days, she was to perform a suprise concert at the Hyman Memorial Stadium in Vice City. Vice City was full of degenrates like furries and k-pop stands who wouldn't take kindly to vocaloids.

9 AM 

Miku was brushing her hair and putting on her makeup. She was getting ready to leave her house and head to the airport. When she was done, she grabbed her suitcase and left. Out on the front lawn was Y/N, wearing a black leather jacket and sunglasses in front of a motorcycle.

Miku: Oh Y/N, you know I'm afraid of those things!

Y/N: Relax, you're in safe hands. I'll drive the bike and you just hang tight okay sweet cheeks?

Miku: Don't call me that Y/N....anyway come on, let's go before I miss my flight.

You hop on the motorcycle and she climbs onto the back while hanging onto your waist. You then drive all the way to the airport where Miku loads her luggage onto her private jet and sits in her seat. You lay down on her small couch in the tiny jet. The plane takes off into the sky.  During the flight Milu looks to be writing someting in her notebook.

Y/N: Hey, what you writing?

She looks suprised and pulls the notebook away from your view.

Miku: N-Nothing! It's a secret..

Y/N: Come on Miku I'm your bodyguard, you can tell me anything.

Miku: Well it's my personal diary. I'm not really sure I want to share...

Y/N: Okay, if you say so.

Throughout the flight, Miku was writing in her diary, while also stealing some glances to you. Everytime you caught looking at you, she would squeak and look back at her notebook, while turning red.

A FEW HOURS LATER.....

VICE CITY 4 PM
The plane landed at Escobar International around the afternoon. You and Miku stretched from sittting too long. You grab her suitcase and hold her hand, guiding her to the airport's exit and to her bulletproof limo. You got in the back with her and the drive to her hotel began. Miku let out a yawn and leaned onto you, putting her head on your shoulder and snuggling your arm.

Y/N: Whoa Miku, what are you doing?

Miku: I'm just a little tired from the flight. Wake me up when we get there okay?

She naps on your shoulder, snoring lightly. When you arrive the hotel, you shake her softly to wake her up but she doesn't respond and continues sleeping. You sigh and pick her up bridal style. She mewls in her sleep and sinks her head on in your chest.

As you got to the hotel entrance, paparazzi surround the entrance. They all ask questions about Miku and why she's in Vice City. You try to answer them all by the best of your ability.

Y/N: Okay I can only answer so much questions everybody. Now if you all can excuse me, I have to get Miku to her room.

You head inside the Ocean View Hotel and head to the desingnated room. You open the door and slowly set Miku on her bed and put a blanket over you. You then place a kiss on her forehead, earning a small smile from her in her sleep. You then quietly close the bedroom door and head to the living room. 

Y/N: Time to watch some TV...

Y/N turns on the TV and sits down on the couch with a bowl of chips in his lap. Switching channels he lands on VNN and sees a news report with him and Miku being featured.