i love you.

The feeling I get when i see you is indescribable. You are something beyond this world to me. When i see you my breath stops, my shoulders fall, my face brightens. I don't know what it is about you. It's your aura or your confidence but it's something. Its something attractive. However, it doesn't really matter because I am one thousand percent sure that I am not your type. You go for the pretty girls who are way prettier than i could ever be. You go for the girls who are always so put together and so attractive without trying. You go for the girls who actually look like they're in highschool. Why would you go for me? I look like im 13. I don't look my age. I look like a child compared to the girls you go for. Why in hell would you ever choose me out of all people. The thing is though, i think we would be perfect for each other if you just give me the chance. We both enjoy playing the same instrument. We both get along very well. We both share the same music taste and interests. I just don't understand what it is about me that does not intrigue you. What do i not have that these other girls do. What can i do to make you like me. What can i do. It fucking hurts to see you with her. I get jealous. I really do. You give me so many mixed emotions. One day you talk to me and then the next day you don't. I always catch you staring at me out of the side of my eye when you think I can't see. Why do you stare so much if you don't see anything in me? What is it? We always catch each other staring or instinctively look at each other when we are both thinking the same thing. What the fuck am i doing wrong. I'm pretty sure I'm in love with you. Like ninety five percent sure. I just don't know what it is about you. You're every girl's dream. That's all I can say. I hope one day, in the future, you'll realize. And then maybe, just maybe, you'll give me a chance. 

-A