Chapter 11- Don't like nightmares daddy..

The small boy began to toss and turn at about 6am, he needed much more sleep than that, he usually slept in till at least 10 being so small, not to mention the constant naps he needed to avoid getting constantly cranky. He squirmed and wiggled around for a while, whimpers being heard from him as he slept.

"God your so fucking disgusting potter! Look at you! Sat in a puddle of your own piss and vomit on my pristine floors! I want you to clean it up this instant or your punishment will be more severe!!" Vernon screamed at the child, beating him on his back with his belt as hard as he could
Harry whimpered and sobbed, from the agonising pain on his back and the overwhelming sickness he already felt, he once again threw up on the floor, tears streaming down his puffy little face.

Vernon grew even angrier at this, grabbing the boy by his neck and dragging him across the room, forcing him to lay in his own vomit as he stripped down his soaked boxers and jeans, starting to spank him with his belt, screaming at him the entire time. "Your so fucking disgusting potter!! I am done with you and your weird ass little friends!!" He screamed, throwing the now bottom half naked 11 year old outside, shutting and locking the door, not caring the fact it was -4 degrees outside.

Harry screamed and sobbed out as he was left in the cold, managing to crawl up into the corner of the garden to try and take shelter from the wind behind the shed, just crying and shivering, not to mention how badly he was hyperventilating.

The small boy woke up in Severus' arms, having completely soaked through his nappy and leaked all over his daddy's bed and his clothes, and he was laid in a pile of sick, as if he had thrown up while he was sleep. His eyes were wide and he screamed and cried, severely hyperventilating and struggling to breath, his hands firmly held over his crotch, as if he was trying to protect himself.
Snape instantly got up and lifted harry off the pile of urine and sick. "Deep breaths my little prince, your okay. Your gonna be okay. Daddy is right here, your safe."
Harry absolutely wailed , his body shaking so bad as he dug his head into Severus, clawing at his hands in a weak attempt to stop his tears, though it barely seemed to do a thing.
Severus stood up up and swayed slowly with the small crying child in his arms, patting his back, doing everything he could to soothe his son. Now he had never seen his boy in this state before , he hadn't really seen him act this way, though he could easily identify it as a panic attack just from the way his little body shook and how he hyperventilated. "Harry, sweetheart. Your safe, your with daddy and I won't let anyone lay a Hand on you, alright?"

The toddler hiccuped and slowly nodded, after about 30 minutes of crying he was calmed down, but still whimpering from how sick he felt .
Severus frowned and lead the small boy to the bathroom, starting to run a bath for the small boy. "come now sweetie, let's get you in the bath okay? Looks like you have a nasty rash coming up.."
The small ravenette sniffled and wiped his eyes, whimpering as he was lowered into the bath, the rash starting to really sting, causing him to start crying once again.
Severus frowned and kissed his head, trying his best to distract the small child, gasping as he saw Harry's favourite little duckie bath toy floating around in the tub. "Harry look! It's sir quacksifer! I think he's missed you!" He spoke, just wanting to do his best to soothe his boy, planning on contacting the Dursley's to figure out what had gone on, and hopefully get them into the worst muggle jail imaginable.
Now harry smiled a little bit and wiped his teary eyes, starting to play with the little duckie, holding onto Severus' hand tightly however, eventually using his knuckle as a dummy.

Severus let the boy play and enjoy himself in the bath for a fair while, though he did need to get him out, put some more dressings on the
Boys wounds as they were still healing, and sort out the rash that ran all the way down to his thighs, not to mention get him some medicine. "Okay my little prince, ready to get out?" He picked the towel up off the radiator and smiled. "Daddy even warmed up your towel just like how you like it."
Harry squeaked and nodded, wiggling up closely into the warm towel as he was lifted out the tub and wrapped like a little burrito. He was changed into a fresh, thicker nappy with a lot of rash cream underneath it, Severus was worried he would leak again so just decided to opt for the more absorbent kind. He was then sat upright as his wounds were swiftly dressed, and he was finally changed into his favourite little romper with a Slytherin coloured shirt.
Once he was all set he toddled off to play with milo in the living room, laying on his stomach as he played with him, whispering to the little kitty in his hand, not hearing the door open beside him.