Chapter 18- Harry, be nice.

Now Harry slowly began to come out of his sedation a few hours later, he still kept a tight clutch on milo, however he was no longer small, he wasn't in his
Little space as of right Now, this was his first time
Even being around snape as his 16 year old self, whining a bit at the nappy in between his legs, while they were soft he Wasn't used to wearing them as a 16 year old.
Severus sleepily looked over, he had kept himself awake the entire night to watch over Harry and Draco. "Harry sweetie? Do you need a change? Are you okay?"
The teen blushed a bit and shook his head. "This feels...weird." He muttered, unclipping the dummy from his hospital gown and handing it to Severus. "Can I have some normal underwear? I'm not a fan of...these." He muttered a bit , not wanting to say the word nappy out loud, humiliated enough as it was, tensing even more realising he was laid in his professors arms, whimpering in pain but biting his lip after he let out a slight sound, he was going to be
An adult about this.
Severus nodded softly as he put the dummy on the bedside table. "It will Harry, it's a big change. You've been little with me for what...6 months? 7 months? A long time at least, and you've been little the entire time, it's gonna feel a little odd being big again." He spoke, now he even found himself a little awkward around the boy, he could coo to him, he couldn't cuddle him and kiss him and give him bum pats to soothe him, he didn't exactly know how to soothe a teen. "And erm, unfortunately not Harry, I know your big now but you've been accustomed to nappies the entire time, your body will still be used to them. But if you would prefer we can always put you in a pull up? It's not a huge difference but it is Less bulky, you'll just have to tell me when you think you need the potty."
Harry blushed even more as he looked down, fidgeting a bit, he was still hurting quite badly but he needed to be brave, he had been weak and vulnerable for...what, the 6 7 or so months, he had To prove  he could still be a big brave boy. "Right...uhm...yea I will in a minute." He spoke, looking to Draco , slightly confused, now since Draco came he had been extremely little, more small than usual, so the memories were a bit foggy for him still, it would take him a little while for it all to come back as it was. "..professor why is malfoy here." He uttered , turning his back to the blonde.

Severus frowned a little. "Do you not remember Harry?..Dracos been staying with us for about 2 weeks now, yea? And er, you don't have to call me that Harry, I'm your dad. But you don't have too if you don't want too, I know I don't live up to James and all but-"
Harry shook his head slightly. "...no I do, it's just a bit...foggy for now I guess. And I never really met my parents, at least what I can remember, but...dad is fine, I'll just have to get used to it." He took a deep breath. "Where's Ron? Can I see Ron?"
Draco frowned a bit, he couldn't deny he got a bit teary at the fact Harry didn't really remember him, it broke him really, he saw Harry like a little brother and that meant a lot too him, the fact he didn't remember him had really upset him, so he stood up with us back facing Harry to cover his teary eyes. "I'll go get him for you Harry." He frowned, walking off,

Snakes heart broke watching him, he could tell by Harry's words that they had upset Draco, looking to the ravenette. "Harry, when Draco gets back can you maybe apologise to him? I don't know if you remember all of this or not but you and Draco are very close , believe me, I can't count the amount of times you got upset he couldn't sleep in your crib with you. He used to sleep on the floor with a blanket beside your cot so you didnt get upset, he used to take you out to play and he'd buy you ice cream and all.." he smiled a little at Harry.
The teen recoiled his head a bit. "No, I'm sorry but you can't get mad at me that I don't remember because it isn't my bloody fault, it doesn't really bother me that he did that because I'm not a toddler right now, I'm an adult. It's not fair for you to want me to apologise , he treated me like shit for years, I'm not just gonna apologise because little me liked ice cream and going out to play." He stared at Severus, grumbling.
The caregiver took a deep breath. "Harry, I'm not having you use that language, and Draco has changed, he was being Severely abused by his father and he seemed to take it out on others , it's not fair to judge him for what he did in the past, he is a lovely boy, I just want you to take the time to at least try and talk with him. And just because your not little doesn't mean I won't hesitate to punish you either Harry, I'm giving you a pass on the swearing right now and that's only because I know your struggling right now okay?"
The ravenette rolled his eyes and stared at him. "I'm an adult I can use whatever pissing language I want too, I don't care if he was abused. So was I and I don't go round calling people filthy mudbloods, he's a fucking weasel. I hate him . And go on what are you gonna do, spank me? Fucking twat." He grumbled, now Harry was overcome by a lot of confusing emotions, memories were flooding back, he was in a lot of pain and really taking it out on anyone.
Severus raised his brow and gave Harry a glare, the same type he would back when he used to teach him. "People express trauma in different ways, and don't even with me Harry, I am tired and exhausted, I cannot deal with you being bratty, ungrateful and using foul language, I'm disappointed in you , you should know better." He sighed.