Chapter 24- Dudley?..

Harry bit his lip, answering the phone as he held Draco close, continually walking but patting the boys back. "Hello?..."
There was some audible shuffling over the phone, until some sound was heard. "Uhm, this is Harry, right?"
"Erm...yep, this is. This is Dudley right?.."
"Yea. Listen... I just called to tell you that...god I don't even know how to phrase this. I've got a daughter now, I'm mature enough to know what we did to you was shit, I regret it a lot and I apologise or whatever. I grew up with you like a brother and I would like for you to meet your niece.."
Harry stood still, silent for a solid few minutes, he had never heard Dudley apologise . "...Dudley your less than a month older than me, why have you got a kid?.."
"Teenage pregnancy I guess. But it doesn't mean I don't love her, at all. I love them both with all my Heart, we are at Grace Hospital, it's really close to Hogwarts from what I know, about 10 or 15 miles drive. I would really appreciate it if you came to meet her, but If not that's okay-.."
The ravenette rubbed his face a bit and sighed. "I'll come. When are you thinking?...Now? Tomorrow? I don't want to be a disturbance."
"No no, I mean if your free now that would be good but tomorrow is okay too..." he sounded like he was about to continue speaking before some crying was heard in the background. "Shit gotta go Harry, see you soon." He hung up quickly.

Severus glanced to Harry, gently taking Draco from him, the toddler now sleeping. "Harry? What is it? Is everything okay?"
"...Dudley's had a kid, she's uhm. Like my niece...is there any chance you could take me to go and visit, he really wanted me to go see them..."
The older male frowned as they walked back to the dungeons. "Harry is that really what you want?...is that really a good idea? You know what I think of those people after what they did to you...I mean, your old enough right now to make your own decision."
Harry instantly took off his shoes as they got in, slipping on some much more comfortable trainers, fidgeting about, really in need of a change but not wanting to say anything to him. "...I'm gonna go and see them, it's not like I'm staying there, it's just a visit to see my niece and that's it..."

"Okay baby. If you think that's what's right that's what we'll do. I'll change yours and Draco's nappies and then we'll go, yea?"
Harry blushed and nodded, watching as Draco was changed, he was so tired that he just laid there, then Harry climbed up, staring at the ceiling. He really had just wanted to come home and be little, craving to be cuddled by his daddy and given bottles.
"Harry sweetheart, we don't have to go if you don't want? I know it's been a whole day almost since you've been small, I don't want you getting a headache from pushing it back baby boy..." he spoke as he changed his sons nappy, being super quick.
"No, no. I'm okay, I want to see my niece at least...it's an hour at max, I will be okay."

Severus sighed, he could tell his baby was hurting and wanted to be small but he knew whilst he was big he wanted some independence. So he bit his tongue, he held Draco to his chest and gently took Harry's hand as he led them to the floo, flooing them all as close to the hospital as they could, they had a small walk left.
"...dad?..." Harry shyly spoke, looking to his father with a small frown.
"Yes baby boy?"
Harry sniffled lightly whilst he rubbed his eyes. "Do you think I'm weird?.." he muttered this part, now staring at his feet.
Severus whipped his head over, his gaze softening much more. "Baby, why on earth would you say that, of course I don't think your weird."
"Because! I'm 17 now and I'm still sleeping in your bed, I'm incontinent, I can barley drink from a cup, I-I've never dated anyone for more than 2 weeks, I've never had sex, nothing ...and my cousin is the same age as me, with a baby, A life, a partner. And I'm still sleeping in my dads bed, crying with nightmares every other night..."
The older males heart broke hearing this, turning to Harry and kissing his head. "Baby boy, you are a little regardless of whatever we do or try. It's engrained into your DNA. Im guessing your cousin is a neutral. But I don't want to dare hear you insulting everything about you being small Harry, you don't know how lovely it is for me to wake up with my son in my arms, happy and safe. I love tou with all my heart, big or small. Wether you've had sex or not Harry it's irrelevant. Your a little and there's nothing we can do to change that, i love you for who you are."
Harry felt tears brimming in his eyes as he hugged his dad as tightly as he possibly could. "I'm sorry... I just feel...inadequate..."
Snape shook his head and kissed his head. "It's okay baby boy, I promise you. You are not inadequate, you simply have different lives and lifestyles. Now cmon, let's go meet your niece, then how about when we get home we make you a sweet mug cake, get you a nice bottle of angel milk and go lay in daddy's bed watching Steven universe, hm?"
Harry nodded and smiled , sniffling as he wiped away his tears, walking into the hospital, they were then shown to Dudley's room.

Harry walked in, holding Severus ' hand, still wearing his quidditch jumper and jeans, giving Dudley a small smile, the little baby girl that sat in his arms, sleeping soundly. "Oh Dudley she's gorgeous..." he slowly let go of Severus' hand and walked over, smiling down at the small baby.
Dudley chuckled and nodded, his girlfriend laid in bed sleeping with headphones on beside, so they didn't have to worry about whispering. "Isn't she just? Looks just like her mum. Here, you wanna hold her?"
Harry nodded and smiled, sitting down beside Dudley, god the two had never ever been this civil with each other. He gave a softer smile as he went to take the baby, until he heard  his uncle snap, he instantly flinched.

Vernon seemed to be even bigger than the last time harry had seen him. "Don't touch her with your filthy hands! God knows where you've been, and what is your relationship with this man, I do hope
You don't tell me your dating him. Because I will get you both into so much trouble. Filthy little brat."
Severus whipped his head around and stared at him with wide eyes. "What the fuck did you just say, I don't dare want to hear you talking about my son like that. He is not filthy. Though I suppose you would know from experience."
Versions wide eyes seemed to widen even more at this. "Why you filthy little swine!!" He stormed over and grabbed Harry by the wrist , dragging him over to the side of the room violently.
Harry instantly began to panic, quite severely, not to mention how sensory overwhelming it was for him. The fear instantly sent him into a spiral, the boy was hyperventilating and was now regressed, whilst squirming to try and get away his trousers became tangled up, revealing the top waistband of his nappy.
The plump man gasped. "Oh god! It's wearing a nappy!! Gosh potter , thought you would've outgrown your pathetic bed wetting by now!!" He kicked Harry in the back, this sent Severus off instantly. He had previously been trying to communicate as peacefully as possible, only because of the new parents and infant in the room. 
Severus stood in front of Vernon with his wand drawn and held it at his throat.
"Can't do magic on muggles!" He grinned sickeningly.

Severus sat Draco down on  a chair as he picked up Harry, sliding his wand back into his pocket before kicking Vernon right in the balls, with no hesitation whatsoever.
Dudley looked over to his mother and father, pointing at the door. "Just get out. Now."
"Precious I-" Petunia piped up.
"No! Out I said!"
Both Vernon and petunia scuttled out, Vernon whines heard all the way down the corridor.

Dudley rubbed his face and bit his lip as he swayed with his daughter. "..Harry?...is he okay?" He looked at Severus, very obviously intimidated by him.
Severus slowly sat down and sighed, Harry had his legs wrapped around his waist and arms around his chest, he was audibly crying, sliding some noise cancelling headphones onto the toddler and patting his lower back. "No. Harry is a little and he is very autistic.."
Dudley stared at Harry for a moment. "Was he big to hide it from me?...oh god I didn't mean to make him feel like he had to do that or anything-..."
"No, no. He's just a shy kid, that's all. I'm his dad, by the way, it's nice to meet you kid." He spoke, patting the small boys back and massaging his shoulders to help him relax.

"You too sir...are you more of a foster dad? Is it a uhm, temporary sort of thing?"
Severus very quickly shook his head. "No no, Harry's my baby and he's staying with me. He's very close with his godparents though too."
Dudley looked over, holding the tiny infants hand tightly. "Really? I had no idea Harry even had any godparents?"
"Mhm. He didn't realise until he was about 13 though-" he smiled a little, taking a deep breath as he looked to Harry and Draco. "I do believe we must get going though , both of these little ones have had a very action packed day , I think i ought to get them home."

Dudley frowned slightly at this but nodded. "Alright, maybe if Harry is free soon we could meet up? I feel awful about what I did and I just...I want to make it right...and I hope you don't hate me for mistakes I made when I was young.."
The ravenette took a deep breath and shook his head. "While what you did was wrong, you were a child, and influenced fully by your mother and father, I understand. Truly. Now we must get going, but I'm sure I'll see you again." He gave the boy a small smile, before picking up the two babies and walking back home.

Draco whined tiredly, holding Harry's hand closely as he used his other hand to nurse his thumb, they were both exhausted, falling asleep in Severus arms as he carried them home.

//
Hey guys! How we feeling about the Dudley redemption arch? Thinking about doing a few more chapters and ending this story <3 I am thinking about writing other stories though!! ❤️
Love you all so much xx
(Unedited chapter)