A sweet fight.

Third pov~

You and America have been dating for 2 years now. You did fight and you did get along well.You both did sometimes fight for stupid things but it was all good.You guys shared a home together,well mainly you staying at america's place.Because why not.You did have your own home but you liked to stay with you love.

[Present time]

Y/N pov~

 "Get out of my sight!No! Get out of my house!" That's what he said. Never in my life have I seen ame so mad that he would kick me out.I hold my tears in. "Fine. I will go away tomorrow,let me pack my bags" I say that trying to not crack my voice.He goes to the bedroom we shear,well 'his' room and slammed it hard which made me flinch.I let out a sigh. I walk over to the 'gust' room that had all my clothes in because I kinda had to much.So ame just gave it to me to use it as a wardrobe.The room did had a bed to sleep in. Ame did wanted to get rid of it but I said no.I go in and start to pack my bags.

After packing my bags for like hour's,I am finally done! I go over to the bad and flopped on it.I get into a comfortable position,close my eyes and drift off to sleep still sad  about what just happened.

America's pov ~

I twisted and turned in my bed several times.I just could not sleep.After a while I was finally able to sleep suddenly I turned to my left to hold something but couldn't. I open my eyes annoyed to see no one.I was trying to hold Y/N.....

I let out a sigh, heaving my hand over my forehead as I slowly realize my mistake.I get up from my bed and walk out of my bedroom.I look at the gust room feeling guilty.I walk up to the door and slowly open to see a beautiful girl peacefully sleeping in the bad.As I slowly walk in I notice that there were bags all packed.I frowned upon seeing it,was Y/N really going to leave? I go up to the bad and look at her. I get on the bed and lower my self from her face to her chest.I take my sunglasses off.I go close to her,burying my face in her chest as Well wrapping my hands around her.I just couldn't help my self,she was addicting.I wanted her by my side as if she was some type of drug that I could not live without.I mentally note to myself to say sorry to her hundred,no a thousands of time and make her stay, change her mind.I finally close my eyes and drift off to a peaceful dream.

==============================================hay there! I know it was short!Deal with it.

if there is any mistakes please point it out!It would help me a lot!

hope you enjoyed!

author out!