Watched.....

This is Yendere M!Austria x F! Reader.

This one was requested by our dear fellow @countryforlove

And if you want you can also request! 

        -------------------------------------------------------

 (Y/N) pov~

I was walking down the road after meeting my friend Austria. I was continuously looking back but their was no one following me . I guess I was just paranoid for no reason. 

I speed walked to my apartment and when I reached my front door, I was still feeling watched. I quickly inserted my password and went in, shutting the door behind me. I went in my room and jumped in my bed. I growled as I knew I needed to get up and take a shower. I mean, at first I don't want to take a shower but when I am in I want to stay for longer? Like, what the hell. 

I got up, choose my favorite pj's and went to the washroom to take a shower. 

i took my cloths off and went in the shower and turned on the shower. But.... why am I feelings watched?! I started to panic. I quickly took a shower, wearing my pj's I went out of the washroom. Damn it! Why am I feeling like this?! 

i shook my thoughts away And went to sleep. 

[Time skip brought to you by: Time skip] 

*beep* *beep* 

 WHAT THE!!!!!

I woke up by the horrific sound of my alarm. I got up and went to the bathroom to get fresh and ThANK GOD that feeling of being WATCHED is FINALLY GONE!! I was brushing my teeth when I remember......I was supposed to meet my crush, (C/N). I quickly grabbed my phone and looked at the time and thank God it was only 8:30am. I was gonna meet him in 10:40am. Good thing today was also Saturday so no work! I quickly got ready and went to the kitchen. I made my self some waffles and dripped it in chocolate syrup. After finishing it I waited around for a bit and finally head out.

we were gonna meet in a cafe near by a park that close to me. I went in the cafe and order my self some coffee and chocolate. I waited around for a long time, almost 2 Damn hours!! Where the hell was he?!? Did he just ditch me after inviting me?! I tried to call him, text him but nothing worked!! I finally gave up! And went out after paying my bills.

I was furious!! How could he do that to me! While walking past the park I stopped, I grabbed my phone from my bag and texted Austria if he wanted to hang out with me in the park in which he replied yes but said it might take him some time. I didn't mind after what just happened. I went in the park and set down on a branch.

Austria's pov~ 

That little fucker! How dear he tried to propose to my dear (Y/N)! I was chopping down (C/N)'s limbs when suddenly I got a notification! I checked and it was from (Y/N), my love! she Just asked me to hang out! She even asked me yesterday! It must be fate! We were ment to be together.........

i quickly dropped my axe and went to the bathroom to get cleaned,I mean, I don't want my love to see me in this state.... I quickly got dressed and went out. 

we were gonna meet in the park that was close to her apartment. I hope she doesn't know that I.... 

but before going there I went to a flower shop! I was gonna confess my feelings to (Y/N), sure I could have taken the flowers that (C/N) was holding but they were already ruined so I had no choice.

i hurried my way to the park I didn't wanted (Y/N) to wait any longer! 

i went in and called (Y/N) asking where she was, the park was pretty big! 

i slowly approached to see my love sitting on a bench waiting for me! 

she looked at me, her eyes glossy, lips pink with a hint of red, her hair dancing with the wind. she was perfect! She..... She need to be mine.....

she got up and came closer to me, I quickly hid the flowers behind me. She smiled at me...I couldn't.....

"Y-(Y/N)... Will....will you be my girlfriend" I said as I revealed the flowers form my back, I was a blushing mess.

But....but why did my beautiful (Y/N)'s smile turn into a frown? Wait..... No way..... This can't be happening.....

 "I am sorry" she said. My eyes quickly darken, my smile replaced with a frown.

No... THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING! no,no,no,no,no, no,NO! 

(Y/N)'s pov~

 "I am sorry" is what I said.....

 "But.....I still want us to be friends!" I said but suddenly Austria pulled my hand, the flowers he held now on the ground.

I said his name in a low and frightened voice, hearing that he let go of me. He looks at me with a very sad expression really.... It melted my heart.

 "Austria, listen..."

" No......I...uh...I am going home.... " he turned around and went off.

damn it! I should have just said yes! My day was already going great and now it was getting more greater! I thought sarcastically. 

I was now heading home, that's when That stupid feeling came back but with all that's was happening I couldn't care more...

I was standing in front of my front door, inserting my password that when suddenly...... I saw a shadow looming over.... I quickly tired to turn around but a hand put a napkin over my mouth and the last thing I remember was the darkness consuming me...

[Time skip again brought to you by: Pharaohs concubine] 

I woke up in a dark cell looking like place, I got of my bed but before I could take a step I was pulled by something, I looked back to see I was chained to the bed!?! What the hell?!? What is happening!?! 

I sat down, panic ran over my body but suddenly the door opened to reveal.....Austria!?! 

What is he doing here!?.......wait.....no way.......

HE KIDNAPPED ME?!? I was scared and furious at the same time.

 "Oh!, Love! You're awake." He said in craze voice.he came close to me, pulled me over making me stand very close to him. He grabbed me by the waist and before I could react and say something he slammed his lips on mine. He kissed me passionately, he bit my lower lips as a sign to open up my mouth but of course I didn't! Then suddenly he grabbed my waist hard making me yelp and because of that he got the chance..... He putted his tongue in my mouth and started to French kiss me. Pur tongues colliding with each other.I started to get dizzy after him doing it for so long, damn he really can hold his breath for long. We soon pulled away gasping for air. He then pushed me down the bed with him being above me. He lowered down to my neck and started to kiss me. He then finally finds my sweet spot and states to abuse that place. I let out a moen from it. His hands start to wander around my thighs, he looks at me in the eyes,

              "I need to punish you for rejecting me"

              0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o

 "I might, I might kill my ex, not the best Idea, his new girlfriend's next~~~" damn, this song really be popping on my mind a lot. 

So my dear readers, how was it? Did you like it? Cuz I sure do! And @countryforlove hope you like it! And if there is any mistakes please forgive me!

Anyways,

Author out!