Ancient time.

This it a Egypt x reader Oneshot! And again this is M!Egypt x F!Reader x M!Roman empire.

If there is any time line problem, forgive me!

Key words:

(C/N)- country name ( so I recommend to choose a country that is close to Egypt or just a whole new land in your imagination thats close to Egypt)

Now Lets get into the story!

          ¢€¢€¢€¢€¢€¢€¢€¢€¢€¢€¢€¢€¢€¢€¢€¢€¢€¢€

Y/N pov~

*Step* *Step*

Damn it! Those Egyptians are already in the city! We don't have much time! If only my PIG of a BROTHER didn't take over the throne none of these would have happened! If only......if only I was born as a boy.....Father would have never passed the throne to HIM.......

I was speed walking down the beautiful luxury hallway as I made my way to the throne room.

I opened the heavy door and went in the throne room,seeing my brother sitting on throne,drinking wine. He looks at me annoyed.

 "So? What are you going to do? Did you send all our troops ?!" i ask him clearly annoyed as well. He just huffed at my questions,

"It's nothing for you to be worrying about, AND I can do anything I want to DO! " he states. I get mad at him and snapped, " WHAT THE HELL DO YOU, IT'S NOTHING FOR ME TO WORRY ABOUT?! OUR NATION IT GOING TO COLLAPSE!!! " I yell at him he stands up clearly mad at me but before he could do something the door busted open and there they were...... The Egyptian army. 

they surround us, five went to capture my brother and four pointed their spears at my neck just a few inches away. After they capture my brother they pushed us down to our knees and tied rope around our hands and feet. Suddenly the men who were standing before us moved to the side as if someone was coming and just as my suspicion it was him.....

The country's own humanoid version, Egypt. He came close to us he first looked at my brother.

"Take this one to the dungeon and tortures him so that he begs for death " he said that in a cold voice, he then looks at me.

"You..... You come with me, little beauty" he says that in a flirty voice.

'W-what?! What does he mean beauty?!' I thought. He then suddenly picks me up and puts me over he's shoulder. And starts walking.What is he doing?! 

I yelled, screamed moved around so he drops me but nothing works, so in the end I gave up. He just huffed in amusement.

 "Are you having fun?!" I say that glaring at him. He suddenly puts me on his horse, I was confused what is he doing? He then gets of the horse himself, facing my back. Then suddenly puts one of his hands on my waist and pulled me closer to his chest, god i was a blushing mess! What the hell is happening.

He gets closer to me ear and whispers,

 "Hope your a virgin and a good one in bed" 

W-Wh-Wha-WHAT?! I was blushing like a tomato. The horse suddenly starts to run in full speed and because it was suddenly,I got scared and put both of my hands around his neck and hugged him close shutting my eyes. At first He looks at me surprised,then he smirked.

"Awwww. Is the princess scared?" He said chuckling a bit. I pulled away and looked straight. He then slows down the horse.

after a few minutes. Suddenly he starts to rome around my body with the hand that was on my waist pulling me closer to him.His hands first just rubbing my stomach but then....THEN his hands start to go up. He grabbed my boobs and starts to massage it.I was a blushing mess. I almost mouned but I quickly grabbed his hand and looked him in the eyes. He then chuckles and puts back his hand on my waist.