Australia x Reader

This was requested by  @QuinnypaulinaJeffri

==============================================

You were just a high school student who was having a peaceful life, well that was a lie. Who has a normal and peaceful life in high school right? 

you always top in your academy. Surpassing everyone. An ideal student every teacher would like. Until he came,

he took everything. He topped over you, making you the second. A rival, an enemy. This couldn't happen. You always topped. You were always first. Not second! 

you were just passing the hallway, going to your next class when suddenly somebody grabbed your shoulder. You turned around to see none other then your enemy, Australia. The guy who took everything that you had.

"Hey mate" he said in a Aussie accent which irritated you. 

"What?" You asked in a stern voice clearly not in the mood to talk specially when an important exam is coming next and you gotta top him.

"Well, just wanted to warn ya" he said with a smug look, "your gonna be second. Forget about topping me ."

Ok, this was now getting on your nerves. How dare this insolent guy come and say that to your face?! 

you scoff and turned around, walking away

 "We will see"

 " you can't be serious?! " you yell at you parents.

That guy was not only your enemy but also your neighbor. How could this happen. And to add more fuel, your dad knew them well.

 "(Y/N), don't make me mad. He is going to tutor you and that is final" your father said.

 "Do you even know this formula?" You asked doubting.

 "How many times do I have to tell you that I haven't studied this chapter yet?" Australia argued .

 "And you say, your gonna tutor me?" You asked with sarcasm cracking up on your each word. "Look, you do it like this, Imply this formula and divide it by 4. Then replace the 'X' with the number you found at first" you explained. 

Each day went by you and him trying to improve each other. Explaining anything the other didn't know or understand. It was actually becoming fun. You never had a study partner so this was a new experience for you.

 "Hey mate" he greeted you and step in your room. 

 "Took you long dude" you said, feeling a little happy that your study buddy came after you waited.

 "Ahh...mate, could you stand up?" He asked you. Your were confused but you stood up anyway.

He then slowly approached you until you two were only inches away. 

He gave you a soft gentle smile that almost melted your butter heart. 

 "You know, your very pretty?" He said suddenly raising his hand and caressing your cheek. Your cheeks turn red. You weren't sure what was happening but you stayed quite. But suddenly with one swift move he pinned you down on your bed. Both of your arms were above your head being hold in place by his one hand and the other on your waist. You were so stunned, you weren't even sure what to say.

You could feel his hot breath on your skin. He was getting closer and closer. You shut your eyes closed expecting a kiss but nothing happened. You opened one of your eyes to peck. He was smiling, he knew what you were thinking. 

He then suddenly pulled away chuckling. There was no way this guy was just gonna pull away without doing anything, right?

 "Hey! What was that for?!" You asked. But he just turned around and smiled at you. 

     He is indeed the guy you recognized as your rival.

==============================================

Hey! Did you like it? It might not be of your liking but I actually never did much of enemies to lovers so this was a tough one. But I hope anyway that you enjoyed it.

Anyway,

Author out!