France x reader

I was cleaning the counter behind the register. I work in a cafe. It's been a family business for generations. Our cafe is quite popular actually. It usually get crowded at 12pm, till closing hour. It was currently 10am just two hours before it gets crowed. 

suddenly the bell in the front door rings as a person walks in and sits down. My co-workers are going to come at 11am so it only lefts me to go and take orders. 

I get out with a menu and approach the customer. My eyes widen when I clearly look at his face. It was France! A Countryhuman just came to my shop!

"Good morning sir, may I take your order?" I asked giving him the menu. I was pretty nervous. It was my first time talking to a Countryhuman.

"Ah! Yes!" He said taking the menu and looking at it. I was getting more nervous, did he not like the menu? Dose nothing suit his taste? What should I do? I was just standing there with a business smile. Good thing I took acting class when I was at school.

"Um..could you tell me your speciality?" He ask me with a warm smile . I blushed a bit. No! Snap out,(Y/N)!

"Yes, sir. Apple Terte Tatin is very popular here now days. Soufflé was been taking a sky rocket as well. But personally we would say our macaroons and Babas Au Rhum is  quite delicious. And as for drinks, Milk tea and smoothies are popular. Our personal recommendation is milk tea and  Blueberry sunflower." I said giving him a recommendation he ask for.

 "I see. Well, I will take a Apple Terte, Soufflé and Babas. As for drinks, milk tea and blueberry sunflower." He said.

 " Will that be all, sir? " I asked.

 "Yes,Chère/Chèr." He said.

 I bowed down and left taking the order. I was blushing slightly. I quickly prepared everything and and served it.

 "Sir, that will be your all." I said smiling .

 "Oh, my. These look delicious! I will be sure to enjoy" he said in smiling at the food.

I bowed and left him to enjoy his food. I went back behind the counter and started to tip top everything. After a while he comes to the register to pay. 

 "Oh, my sir! You didn't need to come here. I could have gone to you." I said.

 " Oh,no. It quite alright. I enjoyed the food very much! I will be sure to come next time again! Say, how much? " he asked.

 " it will be 290$ sir. Thank you for enjoying our food. " I said. He nodded and gave me the amount and left.

it's been a few days. 

he now has become our regular customer and has tried every dish. We have also gotten a little close.

"Say, love if nothing is everlasting then would you be my nothing?" He asked in a flirty tone.

 "Haha, sir. This is a bakery. Can I take your orders?" I said in a monotonous tone and a business smile.

 "Yes, a Apple Terten, milk tea and you~" he said.

 "Sir, I can get you your order except the last one." I said giggling a bit.

 "Ah...what a shame. Looks like i have to only leave without the dessert I wanted to eat." He said sounding sad.

 " Haha. " I just laughed and took his order.

It's been a month. He comes regularly. We have gotten closer with each day passing. 

It was the closing hour. We all packed up and said goodbye. I was walking down the street. My home and the cafe was a little far away. Being an owner and an employee is hard. If it wasn't for my childish, supporting, nice, protective works, I would have already quite. I smiled to myself, all of a sudden, I feel a cold shiver down my spine. I was feeling......watched? What in the world? I stopped and looked around for a bit. Seeing no one I started to move again.

The tension was getting heavier. I was getting more and more scared. I was in front of my home. I was desperately looking for my key in my bag. 

I stopped. My face pale, terrified of what's behind me. I felt a hot breath on my neck. A hand reached out and pushed a white cloth on my mouth and nose. I tried not to breathe the toxins but failed. But before blacking out what I heard broke my heart,

                                "Le mien pour toujours"

0+0+0+0+0+0+0+0+0+0+0+0+0+0+0+0+0+0+0+0+0+0+0+

Ok I know it was bad. I came with an idea but it didn't work out so this chapter was born. 

Did you like it? Did you find any mistakes? Tell me if you did. 

Anyway,

Author out!