when you're angry with him!

hii! Long time no see.
I'm jealous of you guys that saw
them in ATL!!

I'm jealous of you guys that sawthem in ATL!!

♡ Okayy, though he can be understanding all the while also showing that he's really sorry, Jongseob will get a little bit upset about your avoidance towards him

♡ Okayy, though he can be understanding all the while also showing that he's really sorry, Jongseob will get a little bit upset about your avoidance towards him. The two of you would be around each other for the entire day and he can just feel something brewing in your mind. His guess is that it's mostly likely something that was an issue before but nevertheless, Jongseob would let you express yourself however you wish to.

    But that's only until you reach a point where it just has to come out by confrontation.

♡ Jongseob is a very nice and feeling person towards other people; always feeling the people around him and hoping that they're being a good person to the best of their ability. You matter to him as much as his family does and he always hopes your heart is in a good place with him. Whenever you're angry with him, he tries not to blame himself because he would not try provoking you on purpose.

♡ I feel he would actually come forward the first time he feels that something is off between the two of you. Jongseob is intuitive and can just tell when you're not in the mood to talk without even having to try initiating a conversation. The two of you would talk less than a conversation and the amount of questions on his mind would soon begin to swirl into stories that make less sense over time.

♡ His worries cause him to make bad decisions such as: Slower texts, cancelling plans, and overall avoiding you. His heart hurts to purposely separate itself from you but he only does it for you; thinking that you may need space and time rather than his constant worry. It's a chaotic series of events that cause a small lump in your relationship but communication saves everything.

♡ After apologizing, he'd be so happy but shy around you for about an hour before he's sitting close enough to shove both of your heads inside of your personal bubble. He'd bask in your presence as if he was close to never being able to experience it again. :}