🧛baby bat - soul

BABY BAT
⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘
gen.

𝖿𝗅𝗎𝖿𝖿reader is a vampire,shota wants to be one with you:(

𝖿𝗅𝗎𝖿𝖿
reader is a vampire,
shota wants to be one with you:(

  ⋆ ࣪. "Do you know you have a grey hair?" You mindlessly say, rubbing your fingers through your boyfriend's hair. Tonight, the two of you were having an undiscussed home date, meaning that your mom would come in the room and roll her eyes once she saw that Shota Haku, had once again snuck into your room. She doesn't care, it just that he's good at being sneaky that gets her. It was hard to get her to trust a human but Shota just seemed to have a charm that touched unbeating hearts.

"I don't have grey hairs, thats hair dye," he lies, momentarily palming the area you're twisting until you swat his hand away.

"When did they make you dye your hair then? Liar," you giggle, watching the way his face rounded and fought to keep that mischievous laugh at bay. 

One of your favorite things about having a human boyfriend was the never ending warmth that he radiated. As a guy whose love language is physical touch, Shota was lucky to find a fanged lover that yearned for warmth all the time. Your relationship was a case of opposites attracting one another.

You were wearing a pair of night shorts and he was laying on your thighs, watching the television playing the new nun movie. He arms were warmly wrapped around you, keeping the two of you in a comfortable mix of being as chilly and warm as the transition of summer to fall.

"Take it out," Shota suddenly spoke, his words mumbled against your cold legs.

"Yea? Why would I do that?"
"It's gonna ruin my looks."

Gently, you slap him across the face, which immediately made him laugh.

"Nothing could ruin your looks. You're the hottest guy alive, buddy," you tease, patting him a little to boost his little ego.

A scream breaks out of the television and it's the first jump-scare to get a reaction out of him. Shota's body takes a screenshot and you're almost asking if he's okay— only to instantly break out in a haughty laugh. Humans had late reactions, it's easy to forget how frightened they can be at the smallest things.

"Oh honey, did that scare you?" You joke, standing up from your comfortable position to close your window. It's been open since he showed up the wind was starting to pick up. For his warm-blooded sake, you close it and close the curtains after.

Your boyfriend is still recovering from the scare as he sat up, palming his chest as he began to act as if he was hyperventilating. "That almost scared me."

"Oh, almost," you laugh while sitting next to him. He makes you laugh so hard that you even feel like your own heart would began to beat- only to stop again. When you first met him, you didn't expect him to be so witty and dorky but you're especially glad you gave a chance on the human boy from your AP class.