🎃ghost douche - theo

GHOST DOUCHE
⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘
gen.

𝖿𝗅𝗎𝖿𝖿, a lil sadreader has a ghost in the houseand wants to get rid of it

𝖿𝗅𝗎𝖿𝖿, a lil sad
reader has a ghost in the house
and wants to get rid of it

  ⋆ ࣪. YOU WERE STEPPING OUT of the shower, wrapping a towel around your body as your bluetooth speaker suddenly died, stopping your flow of singing and immediately bringing a flood of unaltered rage.

"Get out of here you pervert!" You scream, stomping your foot into your damp bath mat, wishing that you could temporarily die to bring the infamous trickster ghost to justice. Just as you finish screaming your head off, a door from outside the bathroom slammed shut, telling you that he was running away from you instead of just following your demands.

"I swear I'm doing a ritual and getting rid of you... tonight!" You yell, facing the bathroom door despite know that he probably wasn't listening anyway.

But to your surprise, he even left a little message on the mirror.

"your voice is more dead than mine!"

•••

Ever since you moved states, this thing has been tormenting you in the dumbest way possible. It's been canceling your alarms, answering your phone calls, and even breathing in your ears to creep you out. At first, you were hysterical and always feeling watched until your friend, Intak, suggested that you get an ouija board to see what it wanted.

The event was all but funny in your head, but probably sooo funny in Theo's.

"What do you want from me?" You asked the board, glancing at Intak before the triangle piece began to drift across the board.

It spells out "Kill"

You began crying and apologizing for intruding the home until a door in the house had loudly shut, making both you and Intak take your hands away from the piece as you gazed down the dark hallway.

"What the hell..." Intak remained frozen in awe as you slowly look back at the table- only to see that this ghost named "Theo." Had carved a messaged underneath the now displaced board.

"I'm just joshing ^_^ please stay!"

•••

And since then, you've had nothing but anger and unhidden apathy for him. Even today as you sat in the living room, there was no way the constant channel changing was going to make you lose your mind today. Just breathe, in and out.

You huff, watching one-second flashes of new anchors, movies, and reality shows flash by in blurs as you sip your hot cocoa.

"Keep it up, Theo, it is your last day after all."