Part 1: The Day We Met

-Another lovely day in hell!-

"LOONIIIE!! We're gonna be laaaate!" the small but fiesty imp hollered from inside the van.

"SHUT. UP." the hellhound huffed as she stomped her way to the van, "Why are we up so damn early anyways?" she snapped.

Blitz began driving to I.M.P, "Cause, we have a big fucking mission today. And we're gonna need a few hours to prepare, and make a VERY thought out plan!"

Loona only rolled her eyes, "Right, cause your very thought out plans always seem to go just fine." she said with obvious sarcasm.

"I'll have you know that my plans have only gotten more amazing by the day, missy!" the slightly offended father spat.

The pair made it to I.M.P. where they met with M&M in the meeting room.

"FINALLY!" Moxxie spat with a scowl.

"Alright, gang! Let's get to planning this operation!" Blitz spoke enthusiastically.

-Now in the human realm-

"Fuck. . . FuckFuckFuck!!" the girl panicked.

The introduction of Harley Ivy:

An 8 year old human girl, a lover of the supernatural.

Also known as the "black-sheep" and "weirdo" of her family, unfortunately.

Due to her love of the supernatural, she only ever takes photographs or videotapes them rather than physically capturing them.

She doesn't want to cause harm, but only to observe and learn more about them.

Unlike the D.H.O.R.K.S. who discovered all of her evidence somehow.

They tried and tried to convince to child to join them, but she refused.

But since Harley already knew too much about the D.H.O.R.K.S. they left no other choice but to kill her.

Luckily though, Harley escaped.

-Back to the I.M.P. gang-

"Sir! You cannot steal horses from the human realm and start your own horse farm! Where the fuck would you even put it!?!?" Moxxie spat.

"I can buy my own farm, Moxx!! How dumb do you think I am!?" Blitz spat back.

Shots were then fired from the farm house and nearly blasted Moxxie in the head.

Millie then spoke up, "Guys, we need to go!"

"Fine. How 'bout we go rob a bank then and blow it to fucking smithereens??!!" Blitz spoke with spiteful enthusiasm.

"Sir, what is wrong with you?!" Moxxie questioned.

"NOTHING'S WRONG WITH ME!!" Blitz snapped.

"HEY!" Loona shouted.

Everyone immediately became silent.

"Aren't those the D.H.O.R.K.S. over there. . .watching us?" the hellhound pointed out.

And it was indeed, the D.H.O.R.K.S. in their fancy suits.

"Oh crumbs. . ." Moxxie added.

"RUN!!" Millie shouted.

The gang took off as the D.H.O.R.K.S. followed, trying to catch them.

The chase went on for a bit, shots were fired back and forth, Millie of course took out some of the guys in suits.