Part 3: Beneath

The next day, back at the hospital, Stolas was alive and sort of well.

He had to be kept at the hospital for close observation mainly.

Octavia went to visit him, and Loona tagged along as well.

"Dad. . .?" Octavia spoke softly as she entered the prince's hospital room.

"Oh, Starfire! I'm so sorry for the way you found me, dear. . . You should have never had to see me that way. . ." Stolas apologized wholeheartedly as he turned away with shame.

The young owlet then placed a hand on her father, "Dad, it's okay. I'm just glad you're alright." she said sweetly as she gave him a tender hug.

Loona found their sweet moment heartwarming.

Back at Blitz's apartment, since Blitz and Harley took over the couch, M&M crashed in Loona's bed for the night.

M&M were the first ones awake as they cooked breakfast together.

Harley woke up to the amazing smell of food and noticed Blitz still snoozing away next to her.

The girl then gave a quick poke to the sleeping demon in the side, causing him to jolt a bit and reposition.

Harley then raised a brow and repeated the action a couple more times. Now causing the demon to make a muffled noise as he covered his mouth and just about fall off the couch while getting up.

"Alright, n-none of that, kiddo." Blitz said with a slight bashful expression, "I'm gonna hit the shower real fast before we head out." as he scurried off.

"Did I do something wrong. . .?" Harley questioned.

Millie walked over to the human child, "Not at all, sweetie. Blitz just hates his laugh is all. And finds it hard to be vulnerable with others.

"Oh. . ." Harley said lowly.

Millie then placed a kiss on Harley's head before heading back to the kitchen to Moxxie.

All these demons are, so sweet. Way nicer than most humans. I kinda wanna stay here.

Moxxie and Millie finally finished breakfast and placed it on the table.

"I'm quite surprised Blitz had any good quality food." Moxxie commented.

Harley sat down at the table and dug in.

Harley decided to break the awkward silence, "Sooo, how long have you guys known Blitz?"

"I few years now. VERY long few years." Moxxie answered flatly.

Millie rolled her eyes towards Moxxie, "Moxx and Blitz met in prison. Then I met them once I joined I.M.P. and then fell in love with Moxxie. Before that, Blitz adopted Loona as his daughter."

"Wow! And who are the birds?" Harley asked.

"Prince Stolas and Princess Octavia. They're father and daughter. Royal Goetias. Blitz and Stolas have. . .a complicated relationship. But I know they both care for one another." Millie explained.

"Yeah. I was surprised to see Blitz so emotional. . ." the human child said.

Blitz then got out of the shower which caused everyone to immediately drop the subject.

"BLITZ!" Moxxie shouted, "A CHILD IS HERE!! PUT SOME FUCKING CLOTHES ON!!"

Blitz let out a huff, "Relax, Moxx! I've got a towel on!"

"Trust me, I've seen worse." Harley commented.

Moxxie then gave the child a strange look, "The fuck do humans show their children!?"