Part 4: When Worlds Collide

Once they reached their destination, they stopped in front of an old, run-down building.

"Sir, are you sure this is the place?" Moxxie questioned.

"This is the address the client gave us, so yeah, I'm pretty fucking sure, Moxx." Blitz snarled as he hopped out the van.

Harley was about to hop out and tag along until Loona stopped her, "Hold up, Harley. You need to stay in the van."

"Uuuugh, but staying in the van alone is boriiiing." Harley complained.

"Well, I'd rather you be safe in here than in danger in there! Stay put! Got it?" Loona spoke sternly.

Harley pouted a bit, "Yeah, yeah. I got it."

The I.M.P. gang then headed inside.

"Sir, you do realize that this place is completely abandoned!?" Moxxie spat.

"I know, Moxx!! That's the point! The client said to specifically come here to open up the portal to the human realm." Blitz explained.

Moxxie raised a brow, "And you don't find that at all suspicious?"

"Nope! - Loonie, open the portal, sweetie!" Blitz ordered.

Loona then did the spell, and the portal appeared before them.

"Why the fuck is it ALWAYS an alley!?" Moxxie questioned as he fell on his face crossing through the portal.

Millie helped him up and brushed him off.

"Alright, gang! Before we spread out, we need to work out a quick plan!" Blitz said.

One of Moxxie's eyes began to twitch with irritation, "YOU DON'T ALREADY HAVE A PLAN!?"

"Well, I thought it'd be fun to change things up a bit, okay!?" Blitz spat back.

Meanwhile, back inside the van, Harley's boredom was increasing quickly.

"AAAUUUUGGGGGHHHHH!! - I'm sooo boooorrrrrred. . . ." Harley dramatically groaned as she sat upside down on the van back seats.

Next thing she knew, one of the windows was getting shattered.

Harley jolted and gasped once she saw who it was.

"THE D.H.O.R.K.S.!?!? HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS HERE!?" Harley questioned as she sat up and backed away.

"Your little demon friends fell for our trap!" One of them said.

"We had to kill one of our own employees so they'd be sent to hell and lure your little friends to exactly where we wanted them!" Another explained.

Harley's eyes widened as she quickly realized, "Oh no. . . Blitz. . . Th-They're in danger!!"

Harley then exited the van on the other side and ran inside the abandoned building, and jumped through the portal before it fully closed.

"Crap!! They're not here. . . They could be anywhere!" Harley spoke aloud as she ran around frantically.

Back with the I.M.P. gang, they ended up getting captured by the D.H.O.R.K.S. and knocked unconscious.

Loona was muzzled and locked up in a large cage while everyone else were chained down to tables.

Millie was the first to wake up and immediately began struggling in her binds.

She scanned over the room and noticed the others still knocked unconscious.

"LOONA!! BOYS!!" Millie called out.