Part 2: Open-Minded

The next day, Harley woke up to Blitz cooking in the kitchen. And it actually smelled amazing.

Blitz was whipping up some of his horse shaped pancakes with a side of crispy bacon.

Harley stayed on the couch as she observed her new surroundings.

Sooo, either it wasn't a dream and I'm actually hanging out with demons, I'm hallucinating, or I'm in a coma.

Loona then walked out of her bedroom with messy fur all about and sat down at the small kitchen table.

"Harley, are you up?" Blitz called out, "I'm making breakfast if you're hungry."

The human child then stood up and made her way to the table. Once she sat down, she observed the apartment a bit.

Wow. . . This guy must really like horses. And why is his face scribbled out on all the photos?

Blitz then placed the large plate of pancakes onto the table, "Dig in!~"

. . .horse shaped pancakes? Alright, this guy's a fuckin' weirdo. . .

Loona quietly munched on the pancakes as she was still half asleep.

Harley then cautiously took her first bite of the pancake. Her eyes quickly lit up with delight, "Wow!!~ These are the best pancakes I've EVER had!!" as she then stuffed her face more.

"Aww, thanks, kid!" Blitz said with a grin.

Loona's cell phone then started to ring.

It's was Princess Octavia.

"Heya, V. What's up? Kinda early, don't ya think?" Loona spoke to the owlet.

"I know! I'm sorry! But it's an emergency!" Octavia panicked, "It's my dad! Something is wrong with him!! Could you and Blitz rush over, please!?"

Loona's tone immediately settled, "Don't worry, V. We're headin' out now." she then hung up the phone, "Blitz! We need to go to the prince's place! Octavia said something's wrong with him!"

Blitz let out a groan, "Fiiiiine. . ." before he quickly finished off the rest of his pancakes, "Alright, Harley. Let's go."

"Da- Blitz!! Are you crazy!?" Loona argued, "We can't bring a human kid along around hell!!"

"Well, I'm not about to just leave her unattended in our home! So she's just gonna have to come with us!" Blitz spat as he threw on his out clothes.

Loona growled under her breath, "Fine! But only because I want to hurry up and get to Octavia! She's freaking out!!"

Everyone then got into the van.

Blitz drove at full speed until they reached the palace and rushed through the doors.

"V!! You here!?" Loona called out.

Octavia then rushed from down the hall, "Loona! Thank you for coming! I don't know what's wrong with him. He won't wake up! I found him on passed out on the bathroom floor and drug him to his bedroom."

Everyone then immediately headed to the prince's room to find him still unconscious on the floor.

"I wasn't able to get him onto the bed. . ." the young owlet admitted.

Blitz's usual harsh gaze immediately softened once he saw Stolas.

"Stolas. . .?" the imp said lowly as he knelt down to the prince, "Was there anything else out of place in the bathroom when ya found him?"