Chapter 11: Dinner

.
Takemichi was just walking Home when he see's someone from a distance. He looked quite familiar.

'Is that who I think it is?' The person and takemichi's Distance became more closer and closer.

"South! What a coincidence to see you here!" Takemichi felt relieved. He gave out a Warm Smile.

"Hello to you too, Hana." South smiled.

"Giving me a nickname now aye?" Takemichi chuckled.

"You call me South, and it's also a Nickname. Plus, Takemichi is your family name and it's too formal, so I decided to give you one. Does hana sound good?" South asked.

"Yes...it sounds Well." Takemichi said as a small tint off Blush appeared on his cheeks.

"It's cold. What are you doing here at night?" Asked South. "I met up with a Friend. How about you?" Asked takemichi.

"Ah, I wanted to Visit you, but also thought to buy a Cheesecake so I went here." South replied. "And who is that friend?" South asked, his gaze averts to Takemichi's eyes.

"Ah...a New Friend I had met. He's a good one, so you don't need to worry." Takemichi said as he shivered slightly from the cold.

"Be careful Hana, he might--" South said but was then cut off by Takemichi giving him a Peck on the lips. "I said no need to worry didn't I? Hahaha..." takemichi laughed.

"Fine then. By the way, since your here, do you wanna eat dinner Outdoors? I found a 5 star restaurant that we can Try." South asked. Takemichi gave him a nod.

South then took off his jacket and Wore it on Takemichi. "What about you?" Takemichi asked. "I'll be fine, I don't get cold easily unlike someone~" South smirked.

"Hey! It's normal okay?" Takemichi crossed his arms. "Okay, okay. I was kidding" South laughed. Takemichi smiled and gave out his hand.

"Well then let's go, Shall we?" Takemichi said as South held his hand. Takemichi's warm hand mixed with south's cold one, but it didn't matter. "Mhh." South nodded.

It was night, and the cool Breeze howled through them. "Winter will start tomorrow. Do you Want to Hang out in my place?" South asked.

"Hmm...it's been a while, so why not?" Takemichi agreed.

South then called his Butler to come get his Car.

South moved out of his Old Home so he Lives in his Own mansion. He has plenty of maids, butlers, and other servants there to support his needs.

The mansion has a Lot of rooms and a Pool of it's own. It's a 3 Story Mansion.

His mother is a Famous Model, she's in South Korea and won't be back until 2 Years.

His father is a Fashion Designer who owns a Large Company. A Model and a Fashion Designer, what else could be a better pair?

In minutes, South and Takemichi reached the restaurant. It was quite Fancy and There were not too many people. Takemichi lowered his Head.

People who were eating there looked Luxurious and Rich. Well of course, this place was one of the Most expensive restaurants here, so it's quite common for Popular and Rich people to Visit and Eat.

They booked a Table for 2 and the Waitress gave them one next to the Window.

Takemichi and South sat down as South took the Menu. South knew takemichi was picky when it came for vegetables he doesn't eat, so he chose Beef and Sushi with Side vegetable and Fruit Dishes that Takemichi would eat without any problem.