Chapter 17: A New Place

.
It was 4:00 PM. Takemichi and Draken found a New place for takemichi quicker than they thought.

There wasn't a single place in Tokyo were there wasn't a Quiet one will less people, so Takemichi just chose a Good apartment to stay in.

After takemichi Moved in, Draken had asked him if he Wanted to eat, and since Takemichi was pretty hungry, he Agreed.

-

"I know a place where not many people go, it's just right here around the Corner."

They turned directions which led them to a Small Shop. The place didn't look like it was in a Good Condition, but what matters is the Food.

They went inside. A chime was Heard as an elderly woman spoke,

"Welcome!" She said. The inside place looked average and was cleaner than the Outside.

They were the Only costumers, so they just picked a Random, empty table.

Takemichi was Wearing a Black Hat and a blue Mask. He felt quite nervous. The last time he ever went back to the Outside Tokyo was 2 Years ago.

In the Process, Draken ordered Kimbap for their share, spicy Ramen for him and Tteokbokki for Takemichi.

As they waited Patiently for their Order, takemichi wanted to get his Mask off, but he Couldn't. He didn't want to take the risk.

Draken was sitting beside him while his arms were crossed, just waiting for their Order. He glanced at Takemichi, takemichi was just tapping on his Lap. The tap pace being quicker and quicker every second.

At the last Tap, takemichi turned his Head to Drakens.

"What?" Takemichi said in a Annoyed tone. His eyebrows furrowed. "Stop staring. It makes you look like a Creep."

"Oh, do I now?" Draken asked Flirty tone, a small smirk crept upon his Mouth.

Takemichi stepped on his Foot under the Table, squishing it.

It didn't hurt draken one bit, but he wanted to amuse Takemichi for Himself, so he played along.

"Ah...! It hurts! Stop...! ahahhahah!!!" Draken laughed. Making takemichi elbow him on his Arm.

"Heh...hah..." draken chuckled. "Your so Cute when you do that, you know that right?"

He leaned his face to takemichi's.

"That irritated face of yours makes it amusing to Play with you more, you know?" Draken said, leaning to takemichi's Mask, almost touching his Lips under it.

"Your doing it again, takemichi."

The Taller Male said which made takemichi quite Confused on what he was pointing about.

"You aren't stopping me. Are you enjoying this too? Tell me, takemichi. If I ever want to touch you, would you let me?" Draken asked as a wide smirk appeared on his Face.

For Goodness sake, Takemichi just wanted to Breathe. But remembering what Draken had said,

"That irritated face of yours makes it amusing to play with you more, you know?"

The room fell into silence for a Few seconds until Takemichi had finally responded,

"Oh? And what if I say yes?" Takemichi responded, his eyes Fixated on drakens when he suddenly felt hands on his waist as he felt his Body fall on the Long chair.

Draken leaned on his ears as his Fingers were pulling his Mask down.

He felt drakens hand move to his Hips then to his left thigh, caressing it as he whispered,

"Isn't it obvious, mhh? I fxck you until you won't be able to lift a Single muscle." Draken whispered as he Lifted his head, spectating takemichi's reaction.

He thought that Takemichi would blush and be Angry or Hit him, and he was right. Takemichi did both of his Expectations. He pushed draken off of him as he went across the other side of the table and sat down, Glaring at the Taller Male.

"Aw~ did you like what you Heared? Im pretty sure you imagined it didn't you?" Draken grinned.

"I didn't, you asshole!" Takemichi shouted at him, but not too loud.

Takemichi wanted to punch drakens Face and wipe off his Grin. It also made him mad because of the fact that he'll only act like this when he's around at specific times.

Takemichi wanted to punch him now, but as he was about to Move, an Elderly lady went to their Table.

"Here is your Take-Out." The lady said as she bowed. "Enjoy!" The lady smiled as her eyes were closed.

Take-out? Takemichi didn't expect it. He turned to draken who stood up and took the Plastic bag from the Table.

"Let's go eat it at Your place. It's closer." Draken smiled as takemichi's feeling of Annoyance slowly went away.
.
.
.
.
.
In the end, Draken ended up staying at takemichi's apartment, which wasn't so Bad.

"Consider this as my Gratitude for Yesterday, but don't expect me to give it so often." Takemichi said as he walked to his Room and Closed the door shut. Draken could hear him lock it as he heard a Click sound at the End.

Draken slept at the Couch, which was a Little small for him but it didn't matter as long as He was comfortable, which he wasn't. If he had to be Honest, he wanted to sleep with Takemichi again. Draken felt like giant Teddy Bear for Takemichi when they had slept together, and the way takemichi just held him softly, it made Draken feel Warm. Not in a temperature but almost like his Heart melting it's cold problems away.

But now, it looks like he won't get the Chance to. He wasnt usually like this, but sometimes he just has to act as he Wills and not just parent a Bunch of grown teenagers.

"Good night, Takemichi." Draken said as he closed his eyes. Slowly drifting to Sleep, not knowing his dead charging phone was being blown up by it getting spammed by his Short Gang Leader that he has to babysit 24/7.
.