Chapter 12 (Kakucho Hitto POV)

.

It was a Sunny Day. Takemichi ran outside to play, because his Mother finally allowed him to.

He went to the playground, seeing no kids but oh well, he still Wanted to play.
-

"Ah!" Takemichi yelled as he fell from the slide. He turned his position and sat down on the grass.

His eyes Turned Glossy as he felt his tears run down on his from his eyes. "It hurts..." takemichi cried. There was a Scratch on his Arm and it was bleeding.

Takemichi never got to Play outside and often doesnt experience Getting scars when he was a Child, only for like 1 Time he did when he Tried to climb on the Couch as a Baby and fell off.

Takemichi cried as he held on his Arm, his tears still going. He was just 7 years old and no one was around, or so he thought.

"Hey...are you okay?" A boy spoke in front of him as he gave him a Tissue. "No..." takemichi sniffed.

"What happened to you?" The boy asked.

"I f-fell off the slide, now I scratched my arm!" Takemichi hicced as he tried wiping off his tears. Even though he was just 7, he felt foolish crying in front of another person.

"It's okay! Here." The boy gave him a Band-Aid. The boy opened the Band-Aid placed it into takemichi's scar to stop the Bleeding.

"Thank you...uhm..." "Kakucho! Kakucho Hitto! Hitto isn't my last name cause I don't have one, so It's just a Title." Kakucho smiled as he pulled takemichi.

Takemichi stood up and Patted his clothes.

"Thank you kakucho. My name is Takemichi. Takemichi Hanagaki." Takemichi grinned, though there was still some moisture left near his eyes.
.
It was How we met. When I first saw him at the Playground, I really thought he was a Girl, I mean you can't blame me for him looking like a Girl, right?

He was The most Beautiful and the Smartest kid I knew back then. I loved him. Attachment Issues.

I wouldn't see him often, but sometimes if When I do, I would see him with someone else. I heard his name was Minami Terano. Hanagaki calls him South.

I was quite scared to approach him. He looked intimidating and he was Tall. He always gave me Bad looks and Gazes when ever I saw him.

When he was with Hanagaki, I couldn't even approach him. Whenever he's with him, he would always hold Hanagaki's Hand and Hold Hanagaki like he owned him.

Months went by and I grew getting used to his Intimidating Aura. Izana Trained and teached me to be Strong, but this Trained and Teached me to be Confident.

I could finally approach Hanagaki without being Intimidated, but when I did...
-
"Leave." South said. It was Sunset and South and Kakucho were At the Park.

At this time, South was 14, and Kakucho was 12.

"Why would I?" Kakucho asked. After months, Kakucho grew annoyed by South. He didn't like Him.

"I know you became friends with Takemichi because He's Rich. Your just like others. Now leave!" South shouted.

"No! Especially if someone like you is one that's telling me to. I hate you just like how you hate me. You might be older but you don't have my respect." Kakucho said as an irk mark appeared at his Head. As well as south's.

"Listen here. You don't get to decide. I do. And yes, I might be quite Naive, but at least I'm not stupid like you." Said south as he pushed Kakucho.

"If you want Takemichi, then you'll have to get through me First, scar face." South said as he walked away.

Kakucho felt anger and frustration, not being able to do something. He bit his lip.
.

After that, a week later. I never saw Takemichi again. I went to visit, but then saw people that I never seen in his house.

They had told me that the old Owners had moved away.

It broke my Heart. Hearing that one of the People I loved leave me once again, without even saying good-bye.

2 years later, now here in Present, I met him once Again.

Seeing his Face once again made me recall him and only Him. I wanted to Hold him, But no, not yet. Not now and not Later. But soon. Hanagaki, you'll be with me Once more, Just like how we were Before.

So wait for Me.
.