Chapter 13: A Menace of an Angel

.
It was 5:30 in the Morning and takemichi was suppose to go to school. He didn't want to but remembered what hina said.

'You better come to school Tomorrow!'
Hina said on the Phone.

Takemichi groaned and Stood up. He went in the shower and once he came out, he went to his room and Dressed in his uniform.

He took his comb and stared at the mirror. He grasped a strand of his hair softly.

Strands of His hair dye were Already off.

"Im just gonna go to a Hair salon after school..." Said takemichi as he combed his hair.
.
Takemichi was in school now. He walked to his room, hearing some Fangirls giggle and whisper at the Back. He ignored them and walked up to Hina, who was waiting for his at his Classroom.

"Well good morning, Hina-san." Takemichi grinned. "Good morning Takemichi-kun, and I have news!" Hina said, making takemichi curious.

"What is it?" Asked takemichi as he tilted his head slightly.

"Heh~ I met a New someone when I was Walking back home from a Convenience store and--" Hina spoke when she got caught off by the bell. Class was starting.

"Ah...maybe I'll tell you at lunch." Hina said, feeling a little down, wanting to continue more.

"Well then, see you later. Hina-san. I want to see what it's about." Takemichi smiled, wanting to lighten up his Best friends mood.

"Mhh!" Hina said as she ran to her Classroom and Waved, takemichi Waved back.

He went inside the Room and saw Someone sitting on his seat. He walked up to the guy in front.

"Hey, I sit there. Would you mind finding another place?" Said takemichi to the Guy.

"Oh? So your the Popular guy here I've been hearing. Sorry Sweetcakes, this seat is mine." The guy smirked at him which made takemichi quite Annoyed.

"I took the Chair first when you weren't here, So it's mine, Now move." Takemichi said with a Cold tone, Glaring at the Guy.

"Oh you think your scary? Hah, Your not gonna make me move from this Sea--" the guy said as takemichi kicked the chair. Making the guy fall down backwards.

"Ah!! What the Heck!" The guy yelled as he stood up. Students were watching. The teacher still wasn't in the class, Takemichi expected so that she was gonna be late like usual.

"You bitch! Acting so tough now aye?!" The guy yelled.

"I was asking nicely, asshole. So why don't you just find another goddamn Seat. I know you chose this chair on purpose, You Freak. If you wanna annoy me, then you better have Good luck on your hands." Takemichi gave him a Grin before the guy Found another place to sit.

Takemichi pulled up the Chair and sat down as the Teacher came in a Few minutes later.
.
.
.
.
.
Takemichi was Walking down to the Cafeteria when he then suddenly got pushed down the stairs. He fell 6 rows down the Stairs and he dropped on the Hard Floor.

He sat down in a more comfortable position and touched his forehead. Blood was on his Finger as he Checked who Pushed him. He saw a Guy grinning upstairs. It was the same guy From last morning to took his chair.

"Aw, is little Blondie about to cry?" Laughed the guy as two other guys was high fiving.

"You Fucker. You made the wrong choice for making me your Target. Let's see how long you can Last." Takemichi glared at him as he stood up.

People were watching but Takemichi didn't care.

Before going to the Cafeteria, he went to the Principals office.