A successful CEO

Author's pov

Six years later.........

Earth ( japan)

Tokyo  9:30 PM

/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/ 

The night dark sky with the few twinkling stars above the awake city of japan. The high and huge buildings with colourful lights illuminating the surroundings vehicles moving here and there making the city to look more attractive.

There in the certain building was a party going on most of the people were rich and lavish.

" The party is fun right?"

" Yeah"

Just like this the people were chatting and ladies gossiping with laughter and giggles. There was sitting a certain male in corner with his head on the bar counter tired and alone. He was half dazed.

He don't want to chit chat with anyone all the greetings were already done so what's the need to be friendly now.

Suddenly he felt little taps on his shoulder making him turn around with narrowed eyes really annoyed on whoever pester him.

There was a girl with black short dress smiling at him which the male found not so pleased.  Her hair were so smooth like anyone would want to touch them for once.

The male raised is eyebrows annoyingly.

" What do you want?"he inquired rubbing his eyes to get the clear vison.

She shook her head and sat beside him.

" You seem to be alone so i thought to give a company" she stated taking a glass of beer in her hand.

" Not your concern It's my choice whether i want to be alone or not" he said really frustrated by this lady.

" Oh come on you shouldn't talk like that to a gorgeous lady like me" she smirked and sipped the beer making it empty. It was a little glass tho.

" I don't find you a GoRgeOuS LaDy instead a sluty bitch" he sarcastically said and by now the girl was fuming inside but still fake smiled.

" Oh come on fallen don't be like that i am your business partner's daughter you should treat me like one" she put her palm on his hand but he jerked it away.

" You are my business partner's daughter that doesn't allow you to touch me that way and don't get close to me" with that he stood up and was about to walk but the girl grabbed his wrist making his sigh.

This girl is really getting on his nerve.

" I don't want to be close to you either i have a boyfriend but as you know you are build, tall and rich so one night stand won't hurt right?" The girl shamelessly said. He turn around and smirked and leaned close to her ear making the girl excited.

" What do you want me to do?" He whispered with a raspy deep voice sending the shivers through her spine.

" Wreck me" she also whispered in his ear fallen smirked and looked in her eyes back piercing deep through her brain.

He put his palm on her cheek and smirked again. The girl closed her eyes waiting for the other to make any move but instead she felt a sticky and wet feeling on her she with a sudden jolt stood up and scooted away.

" What the hell!!?" She shrilled at the still smirking male who shoved his hands in his pockets. He poured the drink on her dress.

" This is what you get for bothering me and yeah as you wanted me to wReCk you now give the explanation to your boyfriend" with that he walked out.