Drunk

Author pov....

Japan ( Tokyo)

10:00 PM

The male heaved and flump on his chair. The day was really tiring and hot the meetings and deals plus signing the papers tired him to death.

Fallen called his secretary who instantly rushed in and bowed in front of him.

" Anything left?"

" No sir everything done" she said brightening her charms more to impress the male but seems like it will be a difficult task for her.

" Hmm okay leave" with that she left him alone in the office finally another day came to an end and no sign of the vamp. Sometimes he is insecure and wonders if the vamp will ever come or not but only one promise is tieing him to this hope ti wait.

And yes he is still waiting since eight years he had never eyed any lady. The magic the vamp left on him does not let him to.

With a sigh he stood up and packing his belongings he left now the corridor and cabins were empty means all the employees left. He walked out of the building to move to the parking lot.

He took the car and turned to a club.

The heaviness, he wants to reduce it and get some time alone.  He wonders if the vamp is caught by them or is still alive or not.

What if she is caught? What if they did something horrible to her? What if she never comes then he will get old and if suddenly she appeared then how volting it will look.

He chuckled at his thoughts and stopped his car in front of the club.

Now he can get some strength to forget everything....

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_

Lamika

She gulped and did the best thing she could find. She ran, as fast as she could. And the sticky thing was also not letting her the hissing and eerie noises were still behind her.

Her only goal was to leave this deadly forest. The trap is not here for nothing and did it's work. Her foot got slipped and she fell with a thud a scream left her dry lips.

Her hands and knees plus some portion of her face was also stained with that green sticky liquid. But she didn't had that much time to criticize the clingy liquid.

She tried to stand but felt a force on her back and soon she was pinned down by their white well systematic webs. She tried to get free but couldn't. Her heart was beating rapidly she now felt the fear of dead.

She hadn't even met with her love. It's really early to die what about the fortune that was made years ago? No she can't die. Not yet.

These spiders are th queen here and if anyone traspass in their territory they kill the creature in such a way that no one can imagine.

The spiders were heading towards her hissing and producing strange noises.

" H-hey don't come near me go away! She was wriggling and thrashing to get free but the web was too tight. The spider was now towering over her.

" NO!! Stay away you dirty creatures!!" She was trying but couldn't. That's it she is dead now she will be the feast of these spiders. Never knew will die like this.

She just laid there defeated and closed her eyes to wait for the spider to dig it's spikes in her soft delicate body. But it never came instead a growl made it's way through the forest.

She opened her her eyelids to see a huge black wolf tearing the spider. His mouth was and face plus fur were stained with green blood of spider.

The other two also tried to attack him but couldn't as they were also teared apart. Suddenly a white wolf scouted near her and ripped the web.