Alive?

Author pov

Six years later ....

Lamika

The scene zooms to the mysterious place filled with different creatures not only vamps and wolves but other imaginary creatures.

The castle from which the whole incident started is dark and musty. The aura was so murky and aroma was like rotten flesh.

The steps heard in the long ass corridor and echoing through out the place with the steps it was clear that the person was in hurry. And soon when he reached he stopped and sighed he was standing before a huge door.

He opened it slowly entering in the hall there standing a figure in the dark to the window looking outside standing rigid.

" Greetings my lord" the figure hummed and turned around. The face came in the view the most hated and evil face. Mark, he is alive and still searching for the vamp.

" Any news" he asked still calm after the incident happened he knew that the vamp is still alive and maybe training to become more strong.

" Not yet but soon" he stated firmly now he doesn't fear if whenever he gets the chance to fight with the king he would be good to be killed as his wait will be over to meet his mate but the king seem to be more calm.

He doesn't want to fight with any weakling and waste his energy and more over as the wolf lost his fear of him he lost his interest to fight.

" I want her soon" it's the only words he say daily nothing much.

" I will soon as i also want her death"

" Hmm dismiss" with that the wolf bowed and left. The wolf sighed after coming out of the suffocated room he walked ahead and soon reached to a wooden door and entered in a calm room where winds were blowing softly and white curtains were dancing along.

There on the wall was a certain huge picture which looked ethereal. He walked closer and touched the painting.

" Don't worry you will get the justice mania i will make her scream to death and tear her apart hope you will listen to it" he muttered to the portrait hanging on the wall caressing it slowly.

[][]]][]]]]]]][]]]]]]]]

Darkness

Silence

Emptiness

This is what she could feel nothing was clear to her, her head was spining. She tried to moved but couldn't as she was tied with strong shackles around her wrists and ankles. She wanted to scream but not a voice was coming out of her mouth.

She tried to free herself and break those chains but couldn't seems like they were spelled with some strong mantra.

" H-help m-me" she muttered in her weak voice but nothing happened. At last she looked down in defeat.

Suddenly a pair of boots came in her sight she looked up to see her only best friend her hope.

" L-licky" she whispered and the latter smiled and kneeled down in front of her.
She was glad that her pal came to rescue her she saw him fumbling with the shackles trying to open them.

But reality hit her really hard her friend whom she is watching now was dead. He was killed in front of her then how can he come here.

" Y-you are n-not real you are dead" she muttered with her shaky voice and the vamp who was opening her shackles with a grin stopped and his smile dropped.

Now he was no longer smiling at her instead there was only one thing she could read which was rage.

He stood up and started to laugh like a miniac. She was puzzled as what is happening to him. His laughter died and replaced with a painful expression.

The Unknown II ( back for vengeance)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें