Mistake

Author pov....

Lamika..

If you would ask where is heaven then the answer will be the great mountains of lamika. The waters bodies here is so clean and fresh and if you ever dived in them your mind will stuck there.

The  black night sky is shaded with pink red and purple colour of aurora plus the white fog blows in the chiily rate that will turn you frozen.

Once anyone get a glance of the mountains it never wishes to go back but as the stages are so deadly no one wants to get their life in danger.

Now the vamp is giggling and getting guffaw in the river to clean herself and get rid of the sticky and stinky smell. The water was cold yet relaxing.

She sighed and swirled herself in the water to feel the vibrations of the waves.
After bathing she wore her clothes and headed forth to her destination which is the cave of dragon.

But do you think it's easy to reach there?

As soon as she stepped ahead a strong wind hit her body making her stumble but still she became steady and tried move more ahead but again the wind hit her and this time a bit rough. She fell down and by now one thing is clear.

It's a heavy storm.

She needs to hide somewhere safe. She tried to stand but couldn't the wind waves are not letting her the ground was freezing cold and the storm was also not helping.

The fear that was bubbling in her was about the heavy wind flow that can fly her back to from where she has started. The winds are blowing opposite to her back to all the steps she has came.

No!

No!

NO!!!

She can't swift back to from where she started it took all her strength to reach here. She couldn't stand steady on the ground and it made her fall twice.

The cold winds were so freezing that her teeth themselves started to grind together. Now the only way yo keep herself safe and put is to lie on the cold snowy floor for the time untill the storm gets down.

" At your last stage you will face the storm of which you will have to be really careful, it's winds will be really fast and powerful that if you will take a little of your wrong move you will be thrown back from where you have started" the voice of that old turtle hybrid rang in her ears.

She lied on the fluffy but freezing floor on her stomach covering her face in. It is freaking fu*king cold!.

Time passed and it felt like eternity but the storm was not ready to halt at all. Now the vamp felt like passing out now but she can't. Not now!

She hasn't even eaten anything in these past hours. The vamps of lamika needs to eat something in seven hours and by the time she could tell that the whole day is completed.

With all the strength she had she stood up first on her fours then on her legs to avoid the high pressure she bent down a little and covered her face with her arm.

" Just a bit more" she consulted herself to move ahead a bit with her every step the winds were forcing her to move back and fly away.

It's the last stage and if she cleared it the way to get to her lover will me more easy.

The extreme cold sensation of weather made her mind numb and astir. If this kept on like this she would collapse just in seconds. Her heartbeat rate got low and her breathing were so heavy. Her condition was getting worse.

Her powers will also not work here.

And with her last string of strength she fell down and passed out. She fought so but couldn't keep for too long.