I Admit It

When I woke up, I was in a large bed with black blankets and pillows. It was extremely comfortable, especially compared to the beds that we were provided in the dorms. I took a moment to relish in the comfortability before slowly standing up. I looked around, but couldn't find anything in the room that gave an indication of who it belonged to. There were no pictures or anything that resembled a keepsake, it looked like a person came in this room only to sleep, not really live.

I laid back down and closed my eyes. What the hell happened last night?

The last thing I remembered was Eric talking to me outside the club and I faintly remembered him telling me that Zac had drugged me. The fact that I had a gaping hole in my memory led me to believe that he was right.

So that would mean that chances are I was in Eric's room...

I instantly shot up from the bed and walked over to the door. I slowly creaked it open and found Eric asleep, lying on a couch. A blanket was covering his upper body and his legs hung off the end. I felt bad that he had given up his bed for me, he looked to be pretty uncomfortable.

I decided that I should probably go back to the dorms since the second stage started today, although my headache was telling me to go back in the comfortable bed. I turned towards the door and had my hand on the knob, when I heard Eric rustle behind me. I turned around to see him shirtless, standing up and stretching. His muscles moved like waves, rippling and thick. I stared in awe, unable to take my eyes away.

"Come a little closer Alana and I'll let you touch," Eric smirked. His voice was hoarse and gravelly with the morning, creating an inevitable flutter in my stomach.

"No, thanks," I said softly, finally looking away, "I should probably go, thanks for um... you know, last night."

Eric stayed silent for a moment before he bit his lip and cocked an eyebrow. I couldn't tell what he was thinking.

He quickly walked over to me and backed me up against the door, "What exactly do you remember of last night?" He asked.

I gulped at his sudden closeness, trying to resist the urge to run my hands over his naked chest. I closed my eyes and shook my head.

"Not much, just when we were outside the club. Why, what else happened?"

I didn't hear Eric reply, so I opened my eyes to see him with a huge smirk spread across his face.

"You really don't remember anything?" He asked.

I shook my head.

Eric chuckled, "We fucked last night."

My eyes widened in shock, I could feel the anger and horror coursing through my body. I instantly pushed Eric away from me and he went stumbling back.

"Eric I was drugged!" I shouted, "What would make you think that was a good idea, you practically-"

My rant was cut off by Eric's body, slightly moving as he appeared to be keeping in a laugh. I glared at him, this wasn't funny to me at all.

I opened my mouth to speak, but was cut off.

"Calm down I was kidding," he chuckled.

I took a deep breath ran my hand through my hair, "So we didn't?"

Eric shook his head and came close to me again, "Trust me if we did, you'd be able to feel it."

"What do you mean?"

He looked at me blankly, "Are you serious?"

I nodded.

"You'll see," he smirked, walking back over to the couch where his shirt lay, to put on his shirt, "here, I'll walk you back to the dorms, Four will be there in a bit to wake you guys up. You get more time to sleep for this stage."