Prologue

"Don't take my love as my weaknesses love. I can burn the whole world to keep you with me. Don't force me to be strict. From now on you will answer all my questions wisely," said the crown prince  Shourya Singh Rajput.

Keeping all the fear aside and gathering some courage Aaravi replied, "My name for outsiders is Aaravi sir. And I expect you to call me the same. You are no one to call me by a nickname."

Listening to her he only smirked and took a step closer to her and kept one of his hands on the wall behind her caging her and said, "You soon will know who I am to you and who you are to me. What's the hurry? Just wait and see."

Hearing him she was confused for a moment but then with a good comeback she replied, " From my side I know I have no personal relation with you. Everything between us is professional and we should keep it that way only."

Hearing her he only chuckled and removed a strand of hair from her face which was framing her face and said, "You are my stubborn little love whom I will love to no ends."

A cold shiver ran down her spine listening to his words. She composed herself and replied, " I am not here to love someone.  I am your employee and I want you to take me as one."

"If stubbornness is what you are going to show then dominance is what I am going to show. "

Hey my lovely readers please vote and comment.

And share the story with your friends.

I know It's not the best but please give it a try.

Also please forgive my mistakes.

Love you all ❤❤

Take care and stay safe ❤❤