CHAPTER-10

In Australia...

In a luxurious conference hall in one of the branches of Rajput industries, Shaurya was screaming on top of his lungs,

"You, useless fellows! Are you all bloody kidding with me? You all are wasting my time here. I am not here to tolerate this shit of yours. What do you want to say? You are not able to fix a mere problem? I was to go back in 3 days and here you have wasted so much of my time."

Shaurya was fuming in anger and was trying hard to control himself. Everyone was looking down in fear. Karan was trying to understand his boss as he has always seen a calm Shivaay handling all problems sincerely. He never got angry if it took long to solve any issue. Karan came out of his thoughts by Shaurya's roar.

"Now don't waste more time by standing here. Listen carefully and listen for good all of you! You have two days to fix it all and your time starts now. I won't here any excuses after two days. Get that straight into your empty minds. Now get out of sigh! GET OUT!"

This time everyone including Karan, were shaking in fear. After everyone left the conference hall hurriedly, Shaurya sat on his chair and was again trying to calm himself down.

"Karan you are dismissed for today."

Shaurya said in a calm voice and started to do something on his laptop. Karan nodded his head in agreement and left from there. After Karan's departure, Shaurya called someone and said,

"Send me the video footage of today's meeting. Right now!"

Without waiting for any reply, he cut the call and sat leaning on the chair. After some time his sat up by hearing a sound on his laptop and clicked on the file.

With that his face broke into a huge satisfactory smile. His eyes had found there peace. There he could see his Aaravi sitting in the conference hall looking at Ms. Priya and listening to her carefully, unknown of someone who is looking at her with so much passion and determination in his pair of dark brown eyes which can scare her away for no reason.

After watching and observing Aaravi for some more time, Shaurya finally decided to call it a day as it was really late. So,collecting his things he also left for the hotel he was staying in.

____________________________________________________________________

Aaravi's POV...

"You all are dismissed for today. Report me about your progress five days later and then you may show your projects to Mr. Rajput directly."

We all nodded at Ms. Priya and started to gather our belongings as we had to leave. This week has been much peaceful for me as I haven't come face to face with Mr. Rajput, this whole week as he had to leave for Australia the next day of my visit to the Royal palace. My chain of thoughts was broken by Ms. Priya.

"The person who will be able to impress Mr. Rajput by his/her presentation, will get the chance to assist Mr. Rajput in the upcoming projects. So, best of luck to all of you. Give your best and you may get the chance."

Listening to her, I was thinking in my mind,

"Do I want to assist him? Well, it can be a turning point for my career but deep down in my heart I know it's safe to be away from him as much as I can."

With these thoughts running in my mind, I made my way out of the conference hall.

My chain of thoughts was broken by the ringtone of my phone. I took it out of my bag only to see Ruhi's name flashing on ti's screen. Without wasting anymore minutes I answered the call.

"Hello, Ruhi. How are you? You called so suddenly! Anything wrong?"

"Take a breath, Raavi. So much stress? Ok listen! Everything is alright. I called you to ask, if you are free the day after tomorrow? The day after tomorrow is Sunday and we could visit the art exhibition I told you about."