CHAPTER-11

Next day morning...
Royal Palace...

The elders were having breakfast and were making small talks between eating. Where on the other hand, Ruhi and Kabeer were trying their hard to control themselves from laughing. Their eyes were casted on Latika who was busy having her food with a pissed face.

Sometime earlier...

Everyone was chit chatting and was waiting for the breakfast to be served. Shourya was not present there as he had gone to freshen up. Ruhi and Kabeer were fighting over something when they were interrupted by a maid's voice.

"Your Highness, Ms. Aaravi is here. She is waiting in the hall."

The maid said to king Rajeev.

"Ok. I will bring her here. Excuse me, everyone."

With this, king Rajeev got up from his seat and started to make his way towards the hall room. Latika looked at him and was thinking that, Who was the special person whom king Rajeev has gone to receive personally?

She was looking at the entrance curiously where she found king Rajeev entering the dining hall smiling broadly with a girl right behind him.

As the girl entered, queen Subha was the first one to engulf the girl in a hug. After that Ruhi and Kabeer also hugged her. While Aaravi was greeting everyone,  Latika was looking at her with a sharp look and was thinking in her mind,

"This girl doesn’t look like any celebrity. She is wearing a cheap and boring kurti. What's so special about her? Why is everyone treating her as if she is some Ms. Universe? Ridiculous!! Whatever!! I don’t have anything to do with her. I must wait for Shourya. He will be very happy about me waiting for him. I will make him seat beside me."

Latika thought looking at the empty chair beside her and was smiling wickedly. Her thoughts were broken by by Shourya's voice  who was greeting everyone. Seeings Shourya,  Latika got up from her seat and said in her extra sweet voice,

"Hey Shourya! Look I have kept the seat beside me for you to sit."

This forced Kabeer and Ruhi to roll their eyes. Shourya was also feeling annoyed but somehow calming himself he replied,

"That's really very nice of you Latika but as you know my food is always served by mom when I am home and look she is on the other side of the table. If I sit beside you, she will find difficulties in serving me."

Saying so, Shourya made his way to the other side and took the empty seat beside Aaravi and made himself comfortable on it.

Present...

Aaravi was  feeling like someone has captured her in a cage and was squirming on her seat and was roaming her eyes on others in nervousness  because of the person seated beside her who was enjoying her state to the peak. Aaravi roamed her eyes on the other persons on the table helplessly once again and bowed her head feeling dejected. She was trying to focus on the food on her plate, when she heard a deep voice whispering in her ears,

"Come on BABY GIRL!! Don’t be this nervous in front of me. If you keep making these scared faces then I won't give you the chance to blame me on my actions afterwards!"

This was enough to make Aaravi choke on her food hard. Aaravi was feeling like someone has thrown a whole bucket of ice on her. Looking at her state, Shourya quickly handed her a glass of water. Queen Subha who was seated on the other side of Aaravi, was rubbing Aaravi's back with a concern filled face.

Gulping the whole glass of water, Aaravi was calming herself breathing heavily.

"Aaravi? Are you ok, beta?"