CHAPTER-13

5 days later...

Rajput Industries...

Shourya was busy in an important discussion with the foreign clients when Karan barged into the conference hall with Shourya's phone in hand.

Standing beside Shourya, Karan extended the phone towards Shourya and said in a serious tone,

"Sir, it's important."

Shourya knew that Karan won't barge into like this without any reason. So, without westing a second, he took the phone and held it near his ear.

But what he heard from the other side, made his mind blank.

Somehow hanging the call, Shourya made his way out of the conference hall giving deaf ears to the clients.

After 20 minutes...

Shourya was hurriedly making his way through the entrance of an renowned hospital in Mumbai.

Without caring about the shocked stares he was getting from the people, Shourya made his way towards the VIP wards.

Reaching there, Shourya spotted Tripty and a man who were standing before a cabin. Shourya got to them and asked looking at the man who was shaking in fear,

"Who are you? What are you doing here?"

"Sir, his car-,"

Tripty wasn't able to complete her sentence when Shourya angrily held the man's collar and started to shout at at him.

"If you don't know driving, then why have you dared to drive? How dare you to hit Aaravi with your car? How dare you?"

"Sir, i-it's not m-my fault. Ma'am c-came before m-my car. I am s-sorry."

Shourya looked at Tripty and asked in a angry tone,

"Ms. Tripty, where were you at that time? How did she got hurt in your presence?"

Tripty replied in a scared voice,

"Sir, Aaravi didn't inform me before leaving. I am sorry, sir."

Shourya again looked at the man and said in a deadly tone,

"The next time I spot you and your bloody car around my Aaravi, you won't be breathing to drive a damn car. Keep that in mind! Now get out!"

With this Shourya made his way inside the cabin where he found his Aaravi laying on the bed being unconscious and a female doctor was busy in cleaning her wounds. Her pale and weak face was stabbing his heart like a sharp knife.

Making his way towards the bed, Shourya said in his deep authoritative voice,

"Be careful doctor! Don't hurt her!"

The doctor looked up hearing his voice and nodded her head nervously.

By then Shourya had started to stroke Aaravi's one of Aaravi's cheeks. Continuing his work, he asked,

"When will be she gaining her conscious back?"

" After 2/3 hours, sir."

With that checking on Aaravi for the last time, the doctor left from there.

As the doctor left, Shourya made himself comfortable on the stool beside the bed holding Aaravi's hand. Bringing Aaravi's hand near his lips, Shourya started to place light kisses on her hand. When his eyes fell on the blood stains on the hospital gown Aaravi was wearing.

Shourya got up from his seat and pecking Aaravi's forehead, he made his out of the cabin.

Getting outside, he spotted Tripty who was sitting on the hospital seats.