CHAPTER-8

What is love? How will we defined it? A magnetic pull that forced a prince like Shourya Singh Rajput to let down the walls he has made around his heart in his life of 33 years?

"Waiting is a sign of pure love. Everyone can say ' I love you' but not everyone can prove that love by waiting."

Humayun Ahmed.

Aaravi's POV...

I am currently sitting in my balcony with a cup of tea while enjoying the view of night sky full of stars. The sky always fascinates me in every possible way. When in the late afternoon the birds return to their nests, I also feel like flying in the sky to let the fresh air touch my body and soul. I always wished to have the bamboo copter from doreamon. Shaking my head at my own silly thoughts, I got up from the chair and went to the kitchen to wash the cup. After placing the cup on it's place and got back to my room.

As I was feeling bored, I grabbed my phone and dialled Reema's number. After the 3rd ring she answered the call and I had to move the phone away from my ears.

"You dinosaur! You fat pumpkin! You gorilla! Finally, you get time to call me!

Though she was scolding me, I couldn't hold my laughter and started to laugh like a mad person.

"Stop that idiotic laugh of yours or I am going to cut the damn call."

"Ok, sorry. Don't sulk now. I have an exciting news to share with you."

"Ok, I am forging you just because you are going to tell me about some spicy news. Now start!"

I rolled my eyes as if she was watching but started to talk anyway.

"I have made a new friend here. Her name is Tripti and she is a royal gaurd. Isn't it cool bestie dearest?"

"Yes it is. Have you met the royals bestie dearest? Have you met the handsome prince? His voice is also hot like him right?"

On the mention of the royals, all the happenings of today morning in Rajput industries came rushing down to my mind. I closed my eyes only to see his dark brown eyes staring at me intensely. I immediately opened my eyes and tried to control my heavy breathing. My daze was broken by Reema calling my name from the other side of the phone.

"Raavi? Are you there? Hello! Raavi?"

"Ye-s. I am here. Actually Ree I also have some other things to share with you."

"What are you waiting for, then? Spill it out."

Gulping a whole glass of water and taking some deep breath I started to talk.

"Actually yesterday I went to the beach with Tripti. There actually--"

"There actually what? Don't tell me, you saw some handsome guy and want me to do your setting?"

"You are so impossible Ree! Let me finish!"

"There are so many handsome boys in Mumbai and you haven't find anyone yet? Ok, never mind. You continue, I am listening."

Reema said in a sad voice. Sighing, I started again.

"When yesterday I was at the beach, there I saw a creepy man trying to attack a girl with a sharp knife. I immediately got there and saved the girl."