3

Third POV

Minji was currently in first period with her head stuck in a book while Hyein was gossiping to her about god knows what. Every now and then she'd respond with an "oh wow" or "no way" to the younger girl.

Neither of them had noticed that Haerin was standing in front of them until she cleared her throat. Minji glanced up and gave her a warm smile that was quickly returned. Hyein on the other hand was confused as to why the two were so friendly with each other all of a sudden.

"I'm sorry, am I missing something? Did I time travel back three years?"

"No pabo-yah. We made up yesterday when she came over to start on our project. I said that I'd only forgive her if she makes up with you as well." Minji explained.

"Ahh, we'll it's about damn time! No apology needed, Haerin unnie. I'm just happy the three of us are back together again!" Hyein jumped out of her seat and grabbed both, Minji and Haerin's necks to pull them into a tight hug. It was honestly a weird and uncomfortable position, especially for Minji since she was still sitting down.

Haerin was thinking all of last night about what she would say to the taller girl, but she didn't even need to get a word in as she was accepted back with open arms from her. This act of forgiveness made her feel even more guilty for cutting ties with the younger one, but soon realized that she should let it go because they're all starting fresh.

-

"Should I wear this? Or this?" Minji asked Hyein, showing her two of the most mismatched outfits she'd ever seen.

The week flew by fast and it was now Friday evening. The two seniors were at Minji's house getting ready for Chaewon's party. Their sunbae was popular and had a huge mansion so it was no doubt that all of her juniors and college classmates would show up tonight.

Hyein sighed and shook her head, "Oh Minji girl, what would you do without me?"

The taller girl went into Minji's closet, skimming through her wardrobe until she found something to her liking.

"Here!" Hyein handed her a short black dress with a Chanel tag sewed into it. Minji was dumbfounded, she didn't even know she owned one.

"Nope, I'm not wearing that. It's too revealing."

"Yah, it's a party, you should dress to impress. You can't wear your sweatpants and hoodie."

"But I-"

"No 'buts' unnie. I swear you'll be the most prettiest girl there, we'll after me of course." Hyein giggled.

The class president took a moment before choosing to give into Hyein's request, once again. Going to a party was already out of her comfort zone so what's the harm in wearing this piece of clothing?

After changing, they both put on some light makeup and drove off to the party. The house wasn't hard to miss. There were cars parked all around the block and hundreds of people were already crowding the outside of the residency, Minji couldn't even begin to imagine how many more were inside. She was starting to regret coming here even though they had just arrived.

Loud music and chatters were ringing through both of their ears as they made it inside the manor. Most of the crowd were staring at them, mainly at the shorter girl.

"Daebak, our class president actually knows how to have a good time."

"Minji noona looks even more beautiful outside of school, how is that even possible?!"

Minji started to blush from hearing these comments made about her, but she overlooked them, keeping her infamous stoic face on.

"See, I was right about you grabbing everyone's attention. You should let me be your stylist from now on." Hyein gave herself a pat on the back.