4

Minji's POV

I yawned as I finished grading the last of the papers a teacher of mine had asked me to do. It was a cold and rainy Monday morning and the school was empty— except for some faculty members and myself. I checked my watch, 6:24 a.m. There was still another hour until classes would start and what's the best way to make time go by faster? That's right, sleep.

I laid back in my office chair and closed my eyes, almost immediately drifting off to dreamland when suddenly a loud groan prevented me from doing so.

"Why the hell is this goddamn school so big, they should've given me a map." Oh? She sounds familiar.

I got up and walked towards my door only to be faced to faced with Hanni when I stepped out. We were only inches apart, I could feel her breathing on my skin.

My eyes widened and I backed away from her, feeling my cheeks heating up from our very close proximity.

"Well good morning to me." Hanni said with a slight smirk.

"What are you doing here so early?" I asked, ignoring her flirtatious tone.

"Trying to find the secretary office to submit some forms for my transfer, but your school is like a castle, I swear I've been walking in circles for the past ten minutes!" She frustratingly exclaimed.

I lightly laughed at her, "No worries, I can take you there and give you that tour you wanted if you'd still like to."

"Yes! You're a life saver Ms. Class President, what would I do without you?"

"I don't know, go spill a drink on someone else?" I joked, but remembered that I brought the clothes she had let me wear the other night with me.

"Oh, stay right here." I went back inside my office and grabbed the bag on the desk that was filled with the freshly cleaned outfit.

I made my way out and handed the bag to Hanni, who looked inside it.

"Shit, I knew I forgot something today." She paused for a moment before continuing, "Do you want to pick up your dress at my place after school? We can hangout also if you're free."

"Or did you purposely not bring it with you so you had an excuse to invite me over?" Now it was my turn to tease her like she had been doing to me ever since we've met.

Hanni slowly came towards me, leaving an extremely small gap between us.

"W-what are you doing?" I looked at her nervously. Her eyes were dark and I could feel one of her hands moving a strand of hair away from my face, making me gulp. This was not the reaction I was expecting at all.

"Oh sweetie, I never need an excuse to get what I want." She whispered, so close to my lips.

Huh? She wants me? We just met a few days ago, what does she mean by that?

"Well let's go find that secretary office!" Hanni pulled away and smiled like nothing had just happened a few seconds ago.

I was still in shock and unresponsive, so she grabbed my hand and dragged me through the halls, even though I'm the one that's supposed to be leading us there.

We made it after a few turns and I could see how the poor girl got lost since there was no label on the office's door. After Hanni turned in her documents, I spent the next thirty minutes showing her around the building.

"And that's the cafeteria. The lunches are usually good so you don't have to worry about bringing your own."

"Great because I can't cook anyways."