Chapter 41

Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.

That's what you are for drinking so much, wanting to drink away your hurt feelings and thoughts away. What did you think?

Your head is about to burst, you've barely slept since you've woken up at a random time, kept tossing every few minutes while your stomach hurts. Now that the sun is already up, you're not sure what time it is because you barely move and checking your phone is the least of your worries.

You groan, stomach hurting even more with each slightest move you make. The whole cabin is quiet and you guess it's because everyone is still sleeping, trying to sleep off their own hangover. Who knows when the party truly stopped, since you were the first one in bed. Even pregnant Jia stayed longer at the party than you did, but then... pregnant Jia wasn't drunk as fuck.

Most of the night is hazy, but you do remember a lot of things and actually, you think you remember everything. From the moment you started drinking and felt like you're tipsy, to the moment of Jungkook carrying you to your room.

Jungkook. Oh god.

You're not sure whether your stomach churns from the actual hangover or the thought of Jungkook and what you put him through yesterday–slash–today. However, there's no time for guilt or to continue thinking about this matter, not when you feel your stomach turn and you're sure it's no longer just that.

You sit up straight, a weird lump forming in your throat just when your eyes fall on the orange bucket beside your bed. Without thinking, you quickly reach for it and barely make it without vomiting all over the sheets before you're emptying your stomach into the bucket. Your weak hands are gripping the edge of it, knowing Jungkook must've put it here before he left. You remember drifting off to sleep while he kept rubbing your back, just as you pleaded him to do.

Eyes watering, you feel how sensitive your stomach is once you stop and just breathe heavily, nose scrunching at the scent of your vomits and alcohol combined. Fortunately, it seems like you've thrown up everything you could. You're too weak to move, so you sit there for a moment not believing your own body. It's better to stay like this just in case.

Momentarily distracted from your disgusting state, you're surprised to see the door of your room slowly opening from the corner of your room. It's barely opened when you see Jungkook's head poking out from the tiny space he opened. You catch his widening eyes once he sees you already awake with the bucket in your grasp and tears streaming down your cheeks from you vomiting.

He lets out a sound of pity, eyes filled with empathy as enters the room and quickly shuts the door.

"Go away," you weakly tell him, looking away as you scrunch your nose when the smell of your vomits hits your nose. "I look like hell."

Jungkook doesn't find himself to find your comment amusing, even though you're right. You do look like hell, but if you thought that would stop him then you're wrong.

Once you glance at Jungkook, you find him walking towards you causing you to whine. "Jungkook."

He looks tired, eyes slightly puffy from the lack of sleep and his raven hair is disheveled as if he hasn't brushed it today yet. He's wearing some black sweatpants with a large fossil grey shirt, which still can be seen as a bigger effort than you put since you look like you just woke up from the dead.

Before you can scold Jungkook for coming here and seeing you like this, your stomach turns once again and you start throwing up all over again. And here you thought you emptied everything, you almost want to laugh bitterly at yourself.

He ignores your previous whines, sitting next to you before your hair is pushed away from your face as he wraps his hand around it, keeping it behind you in a ponytail.