4.23ᴘᴍ - ɪɴᴛᴀᴋ

"okay, what if i put you on sooooomeee..." intak's words trail off as he scrolls through youtube on your tv.

you're sat on your bed, attempting to do school work, as intak's stood at the end of your bed, and has been playing music for the past 30 or so minutes.

"p1harmony!" intak shouts after selecting a video. he tosses your tv remote on your bed, and turns to face you.

you immediately recognize the song, but pretend to have no idea what the song is, and who it's by.

"p1, what?" you cock an eyebrow, watching as intak's eyes widen.

"p1harmony, the best group ever!" he shouts. "their member intak is," he brings his fingers up to his mouth, kissing his fingers in a swift motion as he brings his hand down slowly. "chef's kiss."

"oh? i think their member jiung is pretty cool," you say nonchalantly as he brings his hands to his heart, dramatically falling to his knees.

"ouch, my partner thinks my hyung is cooler than me."

intak drops his head onto your bed, and you laugh at his overdramatic scene. swagger is still playing in the background, and you close your computer, forgetting about your assignments.

"noooooo," you start, bringing your hand to your head, and one hand on your heart. "my sweet, lovely, handsome, amazing boyfriend is dead. however can i live on?"

intak snorts, and soon the both of you are laughing. you move your computer and move towards the end of your bed, laying on your stomach, and facing intak, who's still kneeling by the end of your bed.

"you're way cooler than jiung," you say, trying not to smile wide from the close proximity.

"i know," he smiles, kissing your lips.

you both smile into the kiss, and then you're laughing again.

newestq on tumblr
ˏˋ°• requests are open *⁀➷