ᴄʜɪᴄᴋᴇɴ ᴘᴏʀʀɪᴅɢᴇ - ɪɴᴛᴀᴋ

it's the day after intak returned home from tour. as much as you wanted to spend time with him, your poor baby looked like he hadn't slept in days—but as he walked through the front door, a wide smile was plastered onto his face.

"intak," you smiled, walking over to hug him. he reciprocated the hug, squeezing you tightly. normally, you would make a fuss and tell him to stop, but you hadn't seen each other for three months.

"y/n," he says, sounding rather relieved. when you pull away, you look up at your boyfriend; immediately noticing his eye bags. intak's skin looks rather pale, even though he isn't wearing makeup. his hair is messier than it normally is.

your heart sinks.

"baby, have you been sleeping enough?" you ask, bringing a hand up to his face—caressing his cheek as he holds you by your waist.

he nods. "i'm okay."

but you don't believe him. it was around 1:37am last you checked the time, so you can assume its much later now.

"intak, let's get some rest, yeah? it's late."

but before you can walk with him to the bedroom, he grabs your wrist gently.

"no, let's stay up. i wanna hang out with you."

you smile, caressing his hand softly with your thumb. "we have all day tomorrow, tak. besides, we can cuddle tonight."

you knew that would be his weak spot.

and so the two of you went to sleep, intak cuddling tightly onto you.

and now, the next morning, intak is still asleep and you're making him breakfast. it's 10am, and you're hesitating to wake him up since you are aware of how tired he was last night, but it won't be breakfast forever.

so you try your best to make the breakfast look neatly placed on all of the plates: rice, kimchi pancakes, chicken porridge, egg dumplings, and strawberry lemonade. it's not much, but you're hoping he enjoys it.

placing all the dishes on the table tray, you take slow footsteps to make sure you dont drop any of the food. you find your way to your shared bedroom with your boyfriend of one year, and you carefully place the tray on the dresser.

walking over to the bed, you see intak's hair poking out from the blanket. a smile tugs at your lips upon seeing your boyfriend spread out along the bed.

"intak," you whisper, shaking him lightly. "wake up, tak."

he shuffles, peeking through the covers, smiling once he sees you. intak sits up from his position and he stretches, yawning right after. he cracks his back and neck and then smiles at you.

"hey, love."

"hey, tak. i made you breakfast."

his brow furrows as you bring over the dishes you made for him. you revert your eyes from his.

"i called your mom to make the porridge. i've never done it before, and i remember you saying you missed your moms porridge. it probably won't taste like hers, but-"

a sniffle makes you trail off.

"no, it's– it's going to be good."

intak is crying.

"intak?"

he looks at you, his bottom lip trembling slightly. "i love you. so much. i can't– can't even begin to describe it."

you smile at his words. "tak," you start, grabbing his hands—caressing them gently. "i love you."

ˏˋ°• requests are open *⁀➷