◦•●◉✿ ɱყ Ⴆҽʅσʋҽԃ ɯαʂ ɯҽιɠԋҽԃ ԃσɯɳ ✿◉●•◦

"I don't know Giorno, do you really want to do that?" (Y/N) was trying to talk Giorno out of joining a gang. He'd recently become more adamant with his dream to become a mafioso, and it worried his friend. "It's dangerous, if you got hurt I don't know what I'd do!"

"You'd fail class" Giorno joked. He was sitting on his bed in his dorm. He was getting ready to meet a man named Polpo, and to do that he had to go into a prison. "It's not that big of a deal, I'm not gonna die talking to someone in a jail cell." He looked at his clock and quickly stood up "I've got to go, do you need me to take you home?" 

"No, I've got some more classes to get to. Just come back in one piece okay"

Giorno smiled at them "Of course I will. Just try not to worry too much" He reached over and ruffled (Y/N)'s hair before leaving his dorm room. 

                                                      ◦•●◉✿ α ϝҽɯ ԋσυɾʂ ʅαƚҽɾ ✿◉●•◦

After Giorno dealt with Black Sabbath and Polpo, he found (Y/N). "I did it!" He spoke as he walked into the room they were in, "I'm officially a mafioso!" He walked over to his amigo, hugging them once they stood up. 

"Congrats? It's a good thing right?" (Y/N) quizzed, hugging their friend back "What are you supposed to do now?"

"I've made a friend. He's going to help me take down the current mafia leader" Giorno spoke matter of factly, "Just don't tell anyone, not that I need to tell you that" Giorno smiled and sat down to do school work with his friend. 

"So who's this friend, huh?"

"Bruno Bucciarati. He's the person who brought me to Polpo." Giorno leaned over a book, reading what he'd missed in class that day. "I'm going to meet the rest of his team soon, I might be gone a while after that." He looked over an (Y/N)'s face, they had fallen asleep, a warm feeling spreading through his body. He pushed the feeling away and continued his work after he'd gotten them a blanket.

'I promise I'll protect you, no matter what I have to do.' Giorno swore silently. He'd never let his affiliation with Passione hurt you. If that meant hurting people in the process then so be it.

____________________________________________________

(Btw this fic is gonna shift between 1st and 3rd person here so bear with me)

"Giorno?" you lift your head from the desk and listen for a response. When you don't get one you listen for his breathing, trying to find any sign of another person being in the room with you. 

'He's really going through with this?' You faced your head down, thoughts of what may happen to your friend spinning in your head. You didn't want anything to happen to Giorno, he meant too much to you. You sigh as you stand, trying to feel your way to your room.

Once you reach the door, you enter carefully, and make sure it is in fact your room. After you're sure it's your room you lay down on the bed, trying to calm your electric nerves. You knew it was night time based on how dark it was, and you had school tomorrow. You soon got up to shower and change so you could go to bed, and fell into an unkind sleep.