◦•●◉✿ ɱყ αɾɱʂ αɾσυɳԃ ԋιʂ ɳҽƈƙ ✿◉●•◦

(A/N-This may have changes between pov. again, so if it hoes from 1st to 3rd abruptly I'm sorry )

You wake up, not feeling very rested. The sun shone through your thin curtains, lighting the room in a glorious morning glow. You rub your face and sigh in a failed attempt to wake yourself up, eventually giving up and making your way to the bathroom to take a shower.

As the warm water rolls down you, your body relaxes. The water runs through your hair and down your shoulders, it makes you want to go back to sleep even more. Keeping your tired eyes open you wash your hair and body and finish your shower.

After you dress, you get ready for the day. Brushing your teeth, hair and the rest of your routine. Having memorized the layout of your bathroom you have no issues until you can't find a pair of socks.

"Where are those damn things?" you mumble as you feel around the room. Eventually you give up, and go to get another pair. After the whole ordeal, you leave for school eager to see your friend.

—------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Finally" you mutter as you step over the threshold of the front doors of the school. You make your way to your class, trying not to be late even though you're the only student in that class. Unfortunately you can't be in most classes with other students as you can't keep up with the work and notes. However you still need help with work sometimes when you can't get it in braille. That's where Giorno came in, reading to you and writing your answers for you.

"He'd better be here" you thought to yourself as you entered your classroom. Making your way to your seat you almost trip on something. You catch yourself on a table and pick up what you tripped on. You figured out it was a book, sighing you set it on the table and take your seat. "Ready for another boring day" you thought to yourself as your teacher came in and began teaching.

—------------------------------------------------------------------------

After school you go to the library and wait for Giorno. When he doesn't show up you check his dorm and even go as far to walk around town looking for him in his favorite spots. When you can't find him you begin to worry, heading back to your house.

You get there as the sun sets and head into the kitchen to have dinner. "I'm gonna kick his ass if he was gone because of that stupid gang." you think to yourself as you take your seat at the dinner table. Your parents join you soon after, but only for a little while. They're very busy people but still make time for you, which you enjoy very much.

"We'll see you tomorrow darling" your mother kisses your forehead and joins your father at the door. They had a company party tonight so you'd be home alone.

"Okay, have a good time" you smile in their general direction, waving as the door opens and closes. You get up and walk up the stairs to get ready to try and do homework and eventually go to sleep.

—------------------------------------------------------------------------

As (Y/N) drifted to sleep, Giorno was tasked to protect some very important cargo from Capri to the person he intended to overthrow. He knew this was his chance to get close enough to the boss of Passione, his chance to make his dream a reality.

Giorno, focused on his goal to rid the streets of drugs, was unstoppable. He'd prepared himself to kill if necessary, he couldn't show any mercy, any sympathy, any emotion of attachment to anyone in case someone intended to use it against him.

A week is the time they were tasked to protect the cargo, Trish, a week until he'd be able to get close to the boss. They needed to retrieve a key from Pompeii and he, Abbacchio, and Fugo, where to go and retrieve it. He didn't wholly trust the two yet, and vice versa however; one fact was clear to them all, they needed that key.