◦•●◉✿ ɱყ ϝιɳɠҽɾʂ ʅαƈҽԃ α ƈɾσɯɳ ✿◉●•◦

A/N- someone passes out, not due to drugs or alcohol, but it happens-

---------------------

You woke from an awful dream. Breathing heavily you attempted to get up, but your shaking legs wouldn't let you. You couldn't remember what you'd dreamt about, even if it had shaken you to your core.

It was all unfair.

Unfair that you were so scared.

Unfair that you're in such pain.

Unfair that your friend had been gone for two days without so much as a word to you.

Unfair that you were so worked up over this.

"Being pissed at the universe isn't going to help" you tell yourself as you get up. It's too dark to tell whether it's morning or night, so you go over to the window and sit on the alcove by it. You take in the sounds of the sleeping city, breathing the salty air. You feel much better than yesterday, and yet still so unrested.

It's like something is draining your energy to do basic things. It's probably your anxiety, but you couldn't help getting a bad feeling about whatever Giorno was up to. He'd been gone for two days at this point, how else were you supposed to feel?

The light shining through the window let you know that it was in fact morning, and that you should get ready. After finishing your morning routine you head to school, not entirely focused on what you were doing. Just going to school exhausted you. There's no way you'd make it through the day, but you'd damn well try. "I can't afford to miss more school" you told yourself as your head began to throb again.

—--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What they didn't know was that the night prior, Giorno had discovered another power his stand possessed. After the encounter with The Grateful Dead, he had a new appreciation for the elderly, while also becoming more paranoid as Bucciarati hadn't managed to kill its user.

"They managed to blend in with the crowd of people panicking from the train" Bucciarati told the group, "I didn't want to involve any bystanders". Giorno felt the same way, not wanting the innocent to get involved with Passione's business.

"You did what you could," Giorno told him. He meant it. Bucciarati and Mista had fought to the best of their ability, and there was no further need to fight. The stand users were clearly done fighting, they posed no threat.

The group had moved on from the train, opting to steal a car. After some debate, Giorno ends up stealing all the cars, turning them into frogs and sending them off so as to not draw attention to them.

◦•●◉✿ α ϝҽɯ ԋσυɾʂ ʅαƚҽɾ ✿◉●•◦

After dealing with Baby Face, Giorno sends a snake with paralyzing venom after the user, putting Melone in the hospital and sending his icy friend after them. While Mista was trying to beat Ghiaccio and White Album, he was trying to get out of a sinking car.

The pair manage to get their hands on the disc, turning their full attention to the enemy in front of them. Being clearly outmatched Ghiaccio retreats, too injured to continue his fight.

Giorno then heals Mista, who won't stop moving. After trying to pin down a yelling Mista to make it easier for himself he begins healing him.

Poor Narancia showed up at the worst time, panicking and speeding up his boat as he saw what Giorno and Mista were doing, thinking to himself "I thought Giorno was dating someone". His poor innocent eyes, ruined.

Returning to the turtle, the gang looks over the contents of the disc.

—----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N) returned home, feeling ill. They had made it through school but it didn't seem worth it. They felt as if their body was separate from their mind. Their body feeling heavy and tired, but their mind awake as ever.

They had never felt this bad before, it was like their body was giving up. They missed Giorno. This all started when he left. "Is this codependence" they asked themself. They were trying to figure out what was wrong. It hurt too much to ignore anymore.

As they went to the stairs their mother called to them. Turning around to answer a sharp pain shot through their head, their body had given up at last. The last thing they saw was the shadow of their mother running over to them, then all black.

--------------------------------

Kinda super short, but the next chapter will be longer I swear